[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I stop getting friend zoned?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

File: CKy9yVNVAAEdTVv.jpg-large.jpg (62KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
CKy9yVNVAAEdTVv.jpg-large.jpg
62KB, 1024x1024px
> Be me, twenty year old college student, not bad looking and have a pretty good friend network of both women and men and involved in a bunch of clubs

> Work a lot on my appearance, get down to a better weight and dress more stylishly

> Get laid once thanks to tinder, but still have never had a girlfriend

> Start to want a deeper relationship and desire a girlfriend

> be good at normal conversations but shit at flirting, female friends don't bat an eye anyway

> None of my female friends who I could hypothetically date have any interest in me

Frankly I think it might be a race thing because I'm black and literally all of my friends are white but I'm still feeling down about the entire situation
>>
>How do I stop getting friend zoned?

Create a power dynamic. As a general rule, women date "across and down" financially (they prefer rich men) and "across and up" physically (age, looks, dominance). Just act more dominant and don't let them boss you around. Give the illusion of wealth. Try to make conservations more intimate.

>Frankly I think it might be a race thing because I'm black and literally all of my friends are white

Depends where you live. Most women are fine fucking black guys, but not dating them.
>>
steer every conversation topic towards your dick. you must make your intentions clear: you want to fuck. hiding your intentions is how you get friend zoned, and all the sneaky underhanded shit guys do while trying to get out of the friend zone is how you get labelled a creep.

you have to be bold enough to be overtly sexual while also being attractive enough to get away with it.
>>
>>18638829

https://bookofpook.neocities.org/

Read this, helped me a lot. Not only with women but life in general.
>>
>>18638913
>Depends where you live. Most women are fine fucking black guys, but not dating them.

so yes, it is. literally the worst thing you could be on a dating website is a black male. second worst is black female
>>
>>18639194
No, the worst things are asian men and black women. Black men still have it hard though.
>>
>>18638829
>don't focus all your efforts on a single girl
>make your romantic intentions known early (no pussy "let's be friends and see where it goes" nonsense)
>be comfortable with failure
>track your thought patterns and notice when you start to make excuses. mindfulness!
>be comfortable with being black and stop going after white girls. period.
>>
>>18638927
Let's just clarify something about black dicks, it's what cocks do when they're so diseased they're just about to fall off
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.