[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

how to date older men

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_4469.gif (573KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4469.gif
573KB, 300x300px
i'm a 19 year old girl in college pursuing a pharmaceutical degree

long story short i really really like men in their 40s-50s. it's not really a sexual fetish, just my personal preference. my parents know i like older guys and they're creeped out by it especially my dad but i can't help it. i've been like this since i was 10.

recently i've been talking to a sliver fox type actor in california and he's in his 50s. i live in the midwest so it would be near impossible to have a relationship with him and i don't want to end up in a tabloid magazine about how i'm with this older guy. don't want to ruin his career or taint mine. i'm of legal age obviously but the age gap is still huge.

i've used tinder but it's usually a bunch of fucking weirdos or frat chads bc i live in a college town.

where can i go to find older men? no neck beard live in moms basement type shit i'm trying to find an educated guy preferably with no kids. idc about divorces. i'm really small and look 16 years old so also hopefully someone who doesn't just fantasize about fucking underage children and actually wants a relationship

is this whole thing a bad idea? should i just date my own age group or say fuck it and try to find an older guy?
>>
Suggardaddy? Really?
>>
>>18638818
i'm not even in it financially
>>
Do whatever you want anon, it's your life.
>>
>>18638810
How about starting at 30 and see how that goes? Thing is, you'r way to young for anyone above 22, but that'll change. Just my opinion. As soon as you're a few years older, idk how old your bf is, as long as it's healthy to both of yous. I'm 33 and my gf just turned 25. I could go as young as 22, but younger than that, you're basically still a teenager, and there's a stigma, understandably so, surrounding grown men who date teenagers. Your family's worried, rightly so, but the main issue is whether you'd want a man who wants to be with someone so remotely not in his own relateble age group. Him wanting to be with you is a worse reflection on him, than you wanting to be with him is on you

Also, how would it taint your career?
>>
Try to find someone who shares a common interest, just going after someone older aimlessly you'd probably attract a creep (just as you guessed).
>>
>>18638810
OkCupid, skip questions until you get to the age limit ones.
>>
Where in midwest? I live in TCs. I am 39, dated a 19 yr old last year. Was a little weird but I look younger than my age so there's that. If you look 16 and want to date a silver fox, it will definitely raise some eyebrows BUT you only live once. Dowhat makes you happy. Stop doing it when it stops making you happy.
>>
>>18639250
ohio... also how much of a stigma surrounded you when you dated her? was your family concerned or not so much
>>
>>18639254
We used to get weird looks all the time. I am an independent person. My family didnt know about her but I wouldnt have cared what they thought if I actually loved her. Her and I knew it wasnt going to last and never got serious. You are in a diff situation though. You plan on being emotionally invested in the person. You will have to be really strong. Your family will lose their shit over it.
>>
>>18638810
Is it Eric Roberts?
>>
>>18638810
I'm a 19 year old man. What the fuck is wrong with me? No what the fuck is wrong with you???? I fucking hate how all you bitches think you're too good for men you're own generation you reversepedo bitch bastard. I hope he give you an autistic kid with his saggy as fuck old balls wrinkled smelly dead to touch old dick
>>
>>18639510
This unironically.
>>
>>18639510
daddy issues. it's more common than you'd think
>>
>>18638810
Older men will only live what you represent, never you.
Honestly secretly theyll always consider you a bit of a retard

t. Older woman
>>
>>18639510
The fact you're coming across like a screaming retard should give you a hint.

Not OP
>>
>>18639520
jealousy looks awful on you, anon
>>
>>18638810
Serious answer

It will be hard while you're still in college because, no matter what your age, outsiders will see you as "student" and therefore as "kid." Once you're in the business world that unconscious taboo will go, and you will find it easier to interact with older men on a friendly basis, and thus eventually on a romantic one
>>
>>18639520
>Older woman
lmao
>>
>>18639520
>. Older woman
Heh
>>
Just do it OP. Shit will happen dating any age group. You can't necessarily avoid problems with any generation or even try to. I will say though that the statistics are telling-- age gaps larger than 5 years usually do not work out. If you're aware of this and fine with trying to maximize the odds, then do it. Go on seekingarrangement (I know you're not necessarily looking for sugar daddies, but there's a plethora of older men right at your fingertips there)... Match.com also usually has older guys hanging around. Good luck
>>
>>18639520
>>18639510
Pathetic
>>
>>18638810
>i'm really small and look 16 years old so also hopefully someone who doesn't just fantasize about fucking underage children and actually wants a relationship
That's like wanting to date someone who dresses in fetish gear 24/7 without wanting him into BDSM
>>
>>18638810
I'm 31 and in the same shoes as you, but for me it's only natural.
I was always only interested in young hot men until i hit the age of 27-28. Suddenly only older reliable man with certain features were attractive to me.
Not that any of that matters because i'm married to a 3 years older guy since i was 20 and he's so much my type and i just love it how he looks now <3 His father is still handsome as fuck, still attractive body and full white hair <3 <3 <3
>>
>>18639665
Chances are he will look like his dad when he's old so you're in for a treat.
>>
>>18639666
Yeah, lol. He looks very much like his father. Still full golden curly hair with a little bit white in it as of now. Jackpot <3
>>
SeekingArrangement is for sugar dating but give it a try anyway. You'll find plenty of decent older men seeking younger girls.

t. Sugar daddy
>>
>>18638810
Its really hard for us OP. Men like you describe don't take us serious or they think you aren't serious and only want money or things and will move to another man easily.

I struggled until I started interning and worked around older men and women they realized I was a mature serious minded young woman. I mention women because it was through an older woman coworker I socialized with I met the man of my dreams.
>>
>>18638810
The way I see it - and now this comes from a 23yo hugless, kissless virgin - is that men that age, that are well adjusted, interesting and the type of guy you would want won't be interested in most cases.
They got families or at least a reputation that would take a big hit if they were seriously involved with a girl your age. Maybe an affaire or something of that nature, but a full on relationship does seem rather unlikely imho

And the men that would jump on the opportunity might not be all that great and might not live up to your expectations of older men.
>>
>>18639510
Sane women tend to prefer men their own age. OP likely just has daddy issues.

t. 18 year old male
>>
>>18639839
t. bitter virgin 18 year old male who gets buttmad at girls preferring older guys because of maturity and stability
>>
>>18639839
Its always daddy issues for you boys. What about all you boys that were raised by mommy and no daddy was around so you act like a 10 year old. And don't get me started on how a young guy has sex. Get hard, put it in, power thrust 5 times and cum, pass out.
>>
>>18639882
>What about all you boys that were raised by mommy and no daddy was around so you act like a 10 year old.

Really nice comeback you got there. Obviously Mommy Issues are just as serious of an issue as daddy issues are - but that doesn't make your situation any better does it?
>>
>>18639881
t. womanchild who never got past the "I'm daddy's little pwincess" phase and wants everything in life handed to her
>>
>>18639882
>And don't get me started on how a young guy has sex. Get hard, put it in, power thrust 5 times and cum, pass out.

You realize that that's exactly how women in their 40s and 50s talk about their husbands sexual performance too right?
>>
>>18639886
Wrong on all counts. I'm one of those older guys who dates and fucks younger girls like OP, leaving you bitter virgins even more bitter.
>>
>>18639888
How many women in their 40s and 50s have spoken to you about their sex life?
>>
>>18639891
>I'm one of those older guys who dates and fucks younger girls like OP, leaving you bitter virgins even more bitter.

Sure you are pal.

>implying you are not OP who is in so much rage at this point that she REEEEs at every new post, as her face turns more and more red and tears of anger and sadness roll down her cheeks
>>
>>18639894
>How many women in their 40s and 50s have spoken to you about their sex life?

Again a lovely comeback and you fail to address my point. You are in the ropes rn
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gn40Z1C2FHI
>>
>>18639891
>y-you're a fucking virgin!!
Well done showing how mature you are.
>>
>>18639520
>Honestly secretly theyll always consider you a bit of a retard
True that, but we men consider ALL women retarded, it's par for the course.
>>
>>18639882
>Get hard, put it in, power thrust 5 times and cum, pass out.
I've been with my husband since i was 18 and he was 21. We NEVER had sex like this. You've clearly had the wrong guys.
>>
File: 1460636874440.jpg (121KB, 692x960px) Image search: [Google]
1460636874440.jpg
121KB, 692x960px
>>18639510
you really think she represents the majority of girls who are around that age?

that's not the reason you don't get laid
>>
>>18639900
You were asked what the source of your claims was. And now you admit you have none and was making shit up.
Thread posts: 45
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.