[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Let it go or?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_20170818_224910_424.jpg (323KB, 1072x1072px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170818_224910_424.jpg
323KB, 1072x1072px
>Starts new job
>On second day, meets asian cutie
>we really hit it off in my opinion
>asks her to go to lunch in the future bc she said she usually eats alone
>"oh,, yeah,, I'll tell if you if I want to go somewhere"
>conversation after seemed good
>after work I keep thinking about her
>Finds her IG/Facebook
>Sees her last name is different than the one I'd seen at work
>later that night her FB is changed to her and her bf
>he looks ghetto
>Gets kind of sad bc I thought we were hitting it off
>Maybe the picture is old bc she hasn't posted on FB in months?
Should I just try to forget about her even though I'll see her everyday? See what happens and play it cool? Keep trying to talk to her and not give up in the chance she was flirting with me?
>>
Dont forget about it and also dont close that oportunity.
Times goes by, things change, maybe it happens , maybe it doesnt. You never know.
>>
>>18638582
Yeah, definitely, the only thing is time isn't really my friend
Thread posts: 3
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.