[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is asking out a girl over facebook creepy if you look like pic related

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 6

File: 1503050122989.jpg (25KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1503050122989.jpg
25KB, 640x480px
Is asking out a girl over facebook creepy if you look like pic related
>>
If you have to ask, it's creepy no matter what you look like.
>>
>>18638349
I know you're a woman. I was asking MEN.
>>
>>18638328

depends if the girl decides its creepy. everyones different. most will be fine with it as long as you didn't crop out sloths head.
>>
>>18638356
Asking men is only useful if you're a fag wanting to ask out another man.
>>
>>18638361
Asking men is useful because they have experience asking out women, unlike women.
>>
>>18638368
You asked if it's creepy, unless you're asking out other men, who cares what men have to say about it?
>>
>>18638410

someone looking for mens experiences.

women often give blunt short answers that disregard actual experience. they will insist things are creepy all the time, and then when it actually happens they wont find it creepy.

by asking men you are able to find out how their experiences went. you will get men saying 'yes, i did this nad it worked out' despite women claiming to never do it.

just like asking if being a jerk works, women will claim no, but many guys find it to work.
>>
>>18638328
Fun fact: the man in this image is 5'2".
>>
File: IMG_0582.png (12KB, 422x410px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0582.png
12KB, 422x410px
>>18638905
>>
>>18638328
It depends less on how you look and more about the circumstances and how you act / how you do it

If it's a friend of a friend and you two are chatting it up in some thread and seem to get a long then probably no

If you're just randomly going to women and asking them out then definitely yes

If you lack the balls to do it in person and that's why you're doing it on Facebook then not creepy but pathetic

>I have met a few women from Facebook and Myspace, even dated one for about a year, and it was never my intention to go for them it just naturally progressed into romance

Apparently I'm the only one willing to give actual advice
>>
this is low, even for you tiny
>>
>>18638368
God, his logic hurts my brain.

A woman just answered you that it's creepy, you think the woman you're going to ask will think any different? Lol
>>
>>18638328
if you are asking her to go out drinking a coffee after you have chit chat in real life a few times it's fine
if you add strangers and play the thug card then yeah kinda creep
a lot of people do it anyway, seen underage girls offering bj over fb for a phone recharge
>>
>>18638427
then fucking do it pussy stop jerking off on 4chan and go ask her

fucking betas
>>
>>18640909
>a woman can correctly predict all the answers about the behaviour of 3 billion women
>>
File: 1488876166609.jpg (12KB, 359x357px) Image search: [Google]
1488876166609.jpg
12KB, 359x357px
>>18640914
>fucking betas
How is it?
>>
>>18640909
>A woman just answered you that it's creepy, you think the woman you're going to ask will think any different? Lol

Men shouldn't be shamed when pursuing relationships

These same women are the ones who embarrass men, and 'humble brag' (fake complain) about guys talking to them in public

One woman doesn't speak for the whole and men sharing their experience is better advice
>>
>>18638328
If you looked like the pic you won't have to ask, the girls will be hitting you up.
>>
If you can't ask them out in person, don't bother. Asking them out over social media, via text, etc. makes you seem insecure, immature and childish even. Your abs don't make a difference.
>>
>>18640915
So the experiences of a handful of dudes is any different?

I too am a woman and I find anyone randomly trying to add me on fb without ever having talked to me in person suspicious. Even if he's the hottest shit alive. So theres 2 women that would block you
>>
File: download.jpg (8KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
8KB, 225x225px
Go in real life.
>>
>>18638328
reeeee I wish I was that fit instead of being a skinnyfat 5'9.5" manlet
>>
File: IMG_3224.png (356KB, 749x771px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3224.png
356KB, 749x771px
>>18640945
>>
>>18640945
isn't that tiny? he's shorter than you bro.
>>
>>18640925
You'd be surprised of the "hivemind" women have haha. And I wasn't shaming, I think it's stupid to ask over the internet unless you have a legitimate relationship with this person, stay away creepers.
>>
>>18640940
i am not saying that, simply that you can talk for yourself and nothing more
i think it's weirdo behaviour too, but that doesnt mean it cant work, i know a couple chads who do it and it works for them (like really works, many girls answer and accept a date)
>>
File: manchester wojack.jpg (125KB, 710x842px) Image search: [Google]
manchester wojack.jpg
125KB, 710x842px
>>18640949
lower than 6'0 is manlet
I'm actually 5'11.5", I messed up the imperial conversion (metricfag here)
Still a manlet though
>>
>>18640952
I'm not saying you were shaming him, I am saying the women that give that sort of advice about never talking to women over the internet for any reason at all is the type of woman to shame men and doesn't speak for the whole
>>
>>18638328
No. Being good looking is all that matters. If you have a body like that then they'll at least give you one date and most likely fuck you after as well.
>>
>>18640969
The guy in the op pic (tinytrip) is 5'4"
>>
>>18640978
Can't argue with you on that one.
>>
>>18640953
It probably worked for them because they had the charm to pull it off, not necessarily the body.
Robots seem to have this notion that "chad" gets all the girls because he's good looking. No, "chad" gets the girls because he's confident and knows how to talk to women and treats them like normal human beings.
>>
>>18641041
>. No, "chad" gets the girls because he's confident and knows how to talk to women and treats them like normal human beings.

Pretty much this

The real world doesn't give a shit if you aren't over 6'0 and ripped, or making over 100k a year. You've all been memed and as soon as you step outside and start actually dating you'll realize you've been worried over nothing
>>
>>18641041
>>18641054
lol stay deluded fags
if you look like shit no amount of confidence makes up for that
>>
>>18641234
>Virgin detected

Once you become a real boy and start going outside you'll realize how stupid you've been
>>
>>18641234
Well yes, if you are a complete 1/10 yes, you will never get a girl much above your own looks no matter how charming you are.

Luckily, most people are average looking and will be able to handle themselves just fine. Sucks for those with extreme deformities and such, but that is life.
>>
>>18638427
Just because of your retarded generalization about women I hope you turn full fag and you get zero pussy.

Truthfully though it just depends on how you do it. If you can find another form of social media that is less intrusive than facebook, something like Instagram or Snapchat, maybe that'd be better? It also depends on what app she most uses and how you approach it. Don't be a fucking creep, just be honest "hey listen I've been meaning to ask you out but I haven't seen you around these days. Do you want to ____" etc etc short and sweet don't proclaim your love to her first thing, you get the idea. Don't be an idiot and send her a picture of your body in any way. Let her explore your profile herself and find your body to be a nice pleasant surprise that you're not obviously desperate to show off. Hopefully you're not a giant fag with a gazillion gym or body selfies and she's cool with meeting up for drinks or whatever.

Good luck and wear a damn condom.
>>
>>18641369
Its ok, no woman is gonna go for him anyway because we can smell this shit a mile away.
>>
>>18641369
>hey listen I've been meaning to ask you out
lel
way to ruin it
>>
>>18641369
>>18641377
I love the contrast between men with actual experience vs bitter women knowing they'll never score a guy that looks even close to OP.

Same with these women as well:
>>18641041
>>18641054
Thread posts: 41
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.