[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's her endgame?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 2
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_9670.jpg (62KB, 560x680px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9670.jpg
62KB, 560x680px
I've grown a lot since starting college and I've gained self-respect and confidence. I want some advice and instruction on what to do with someone I know.

I have feelings for a friend and I told her a few months back. She was really strange about it, she didn't want to reject me outright and we just talked for awhile. She admitted that her boyfriend was just a friend she's very barely involved with. (It's not my business but she built up a huge lie.)

I told her I wasn't okay with being just friends and she sounded really sad. She told me she would be sad but would understand my decision. (I didn't buy that.) We didn't talk for about a month but I decided to talk to her again, just to see what happens.

She was "really concerned about where we stood" which I found odd. I just reassured her we could be friends after all. Ever since then, we've had arguments and disagreements like any normal human beings but she isn't quite herself?

Normally she's a talkative and kind girl but she's become more emotional when we've gotten into deep discussion.

A big moment is when she talked about her "needs". She talked to me about needing comfort and reassurement and when she brought up needing comfort if she and her "boyfriend" broke up, I was pissed. I told her she absolutely cannot expect that type of attention, especially from me. We just got into a whole big argument where I had to explain why that was wrong and she almost cried when she says

>"Anon! You wouldn't change for anyone?!"
>"Hell No!"
>"But I-I would change for you!"

We haven't talked much since then but we arranged a hangout for when we get back to school. Can anyone tell me what might be up with her?
>>
Foolish self-bump.
Thread posts: 2
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.