[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Girl from tinder coming on way too strong

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_0739.jpg (70KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0739.jpg
70KB, 1280x720px
So making a long story short I matched with a girl on tinder that looked way out of my league. We start talking and hit it off and agree to hang out. That was last night. Got coffee and I stayed the night at her dorm. She seemed really cool for the most part but would say weird things about meeting my family, wanting tshirts of mine, and just generally acting kind of strange. We didn't even have sex, just made out a bunch.
now today she is pretty much acting like we are a couple or something. When I left her place she texted me saying the she didn't think i liked her and that I didn't have a good time. I did like her besides the weird stuff and generally had a good time, now she is sending me messages with hearts, calling me love, asking when I'm getting tshirts, and is making me some sort of door knob hanger for my apartment? All in all she is a cool girl but is coming on way too strong and is kind of killing the attraction I have for her. She's acting like we are in a full fledged relationship when we hung out once. Is she just kind of crazy, or is there any way I can ask her to tone it down a little? Or is this normal behavior because I haven't dated in a few years. She also told me she broke up with her boyfriend 2 months ago and lost an obscene amount of weight in the past few months which was shocking because she was fairly skinny.
>>
>>18638124
baby fever, run like hell.
Don't fuck her, she'll poke holes in your rubbers.
>>
Don't
stick
it
in
crazy.
>>
She sounds extremely insecure and co dependent.
>>
>>18638155
Thing is I was doing my best to fuck her but she told me she wanted to take things slow. Now she's bat shit out of nowhere. I'll try to think of some shit she said
>>
>>18638159
I genuinely can't tell if she's legit crazy or what. I guess if I have to ask she is
>>
pump and dump

17-3

wha do you think about those stats
>>
>>18638168
That's what it seems like. It kind of came out of nowhere. She's trying to involve herself in my life an insane amount after one meeting
>>
>>18638180
That was probably her trying to decide if you'll stick around, now she's making the nest.
>>
>>18638194
She just now texted me "I deleted my tinder..." I told her she already told me that. Lmao. She replies with with "alright." Jesus
>>
Dude , dont be like that , hang out with her , enjoy it.Shes probably going through some emotions.Women are crazy anyway.
Keep it normal as possible no matter what she does. If shit gets weirder, like she starts talking about moving in or even worse, children, tell her to stop it and remind her how you barely know eachother.
If that doesnt work, drop out before she smashes your car.
Also if you see her talking about ex, sadly you are just a filler there buddy.
>>
>>18638124
Didn't read but it's a tinder slut just dump her and get a new one
>b-b-but I like her
lmao
>>
Red flag.Red flag.Red flag.

Abandon ship before she fucks your life up.
>>
She might smoke too much weed or have a family with high expectations. See if it really hurts you to be there for her, and if not, then be there for her as long as you can be yourself. Take care.
>>
>>18638124

You're lucky.
>>
>>18638124

Uh, mate. Such women are dangerous.

Screencap ALL conversations etc. from her in case she reacts with a rape accusation towards your "breakup".
Tell her why you want no contact.
Then block her permanently.

NOW.
>>
>>18638561
Pretty much this. It screams personality disorder.

t. someone with a personality disorder
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.