[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Did I get played?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

File: maxresdefault.jpg (109KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
109KB, 1280x720px
>get monkey branched by my ex
>after a few weeks, decide to stop talking to her
>this lasts for about a month, during which she tried to contact me a few times
>I stood my ground and even almost went on a date with someone else
>then last week, I wake up to a few missed calls and messages from her
>her sister has blood cancer, so I finally cave in out of sympathy
>when I ask her why she came to me instead of her bf, she tells me he doesn't seem to care that much
>then two days ago she calls me
>tells me she cheated on her bf with his best friend and started dressing in more revealing clothes because she enjoys the attention other guys give her
And I've been on tilt ever since. How bad does /adv/ think I've fucked up?
>>
>>18638084
What? You just comforted her about her sister. She's not your problem now, whatever she does.
Did you catch feelings again or something?
>>
File: cheating bait.png (95KB, 540x342px) Image search: [Google]
cheating bait.png
95KB, 540x342px
>>18638084
There is this option to block incoming messages and calls. Do that.

Also good job on evading whore, she will end up as single mother eventually. Stay away from her?
>>
>>18638088
That's exactly it. I feel like me comforting her about her sister is what allowed her to tell me about that other shit and this is when I started feeling like shit about our breakup again.
>>
Sounds like you dodged a bullet. She's cheating on him instead of on you. Date other people and don't try to get back with her.

Comforting her about her ailing sister is a good thing to do, if you can do it without turning into romantic intimacy. Nothing wrong with being a friend to her in her time of need. But if it's too draining and complicated, don't feel obligated to do this.

Best scenario is if you move on romantically, but still get to be friends.
>>
>>18638084
What the hey is Monkey Branching? Is that like ghosting?
>>
>>18638092
I want to stay away from her, but I don't want to look like the asshole who went away in her time of needs.
>>18638133
Yeah that's what I hope to achieve at some point too. I did that with my crush from high school and we are now very good friends. I'm just not ready for that with my ex just yet.
>>18638158
It's basically when your girlfriend shops around for a new guy while she's still with you, then she dumps you once she found a new guy to be with.
>>
File: two types of people.png (21KB, 540x134px) Image search: [Google]
two types of people.png
21KB, 540x134px
>>18638176
>look like the asshole
Personally i care only about few close ones about what they see me as. She is just a unstable whore. Pic related?
>>
File: 1491509711399.jpg (118KB, 744x729px) Image search: [Google]
1491509711399.jpg
118KB, 744x729px
Nigga you played yourself habaha
>>
>>18638188
Yeah I guess so. It's just kind of hard to stop caring for a person you spent two and a half year with, even if they became a total whore in the end
>>18638195
Thanks
>>
>>18638084
YOU haven't fucked up at all OP. This seems to be some psychological shit with your gf.

Just be done with her already. Seems like she's playing games with you and emotionally cuckolding you by telling you about her endeavors with other men (plus once a cheater always a cheater).
>>
>>18638236
Yeah she's definitely petty enough to do that. Why do some women enjoy causing pain to people who care for them so much?
>>
Why in the hell did you even talk to your ex to begin with?

What the fuck is monkey branched?
>>
>>18638287
>Why in the hell did you even talk to your ex to begin with?
Because I'm too damn nice for my own good.
>What the fuck is monkey branched?
>>18638176
>>
>>18638318
Note to yourself, never talk to exes. Especially if they found a guy to go directly to. The only reason exes should speak is if there are children that need raising. When breakup occurred you have about 1-2 weeks where the person who initiated the breakup can be spoken to after that it's dead and done. I hope all of /adv/ sees this.
>>
>>18638327
>Spoken to for reconciliation

Forgot that bit.
>>
>>18638327
>Note to yourself, never talk to exes
And that was going just fine until her sister's cancer came into the picture.
>>
>>18638270
because humans still have fragments of their primal instincts and women had to be heartless to survive during the Unga Bunga times
>>
>>18638084
She sounds crazy. I mean literally crazy. Borderline Personality Disorder?
>Pretending to be single while you're together for attention
>Logically following, she likely cheated on you
>Using crises to reestablish contact
>Acting out in self-destructive ways
>Cheating again

Regardless, she's a shitty person. Cut contact with her, it will benefit both of you. She'll find another emotional supply to abuse, and you'll begin to heal whatever damage she caused you. You have no obligation to be there for someone like this, as much as it may seem wrong to you.
>>
>>18638374
Yeah like a month after she chose as Chad over you. She could have had a loving man with her but she chose a lesser person. I never would have picked that shit up and just blocked the number after week two.
>>
>>18638379
Yeah. She hasn't been officially diagnosed with BDP, but all the signs point to it. Also has daddy issues to booth. And I know I have no obligations to her, but I'm too caring for my own sake. How do I become cold-hearted regarding her?
>>18638389
Yup. My mistake.
>>
Also, how likely is it that she cheated on me just before dumping me? I have zero idea who the guy is and how she met him. The ast I wanted to do fter our breakup was to stalk her Facebook.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.