[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Best suicide method?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: Screenshot_2017-08-16-10-31-08.png (1MB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-08-16-10-31-08.png
1MB, 720x1280px
Best suicide method?
>>
>>18637963
Quietest least pain inducing way to go? OD on an opioid. Fetanyl is all the craze now.

Most reliable way to go? A gunshot up from the mouth to the brain.

OP but I recommend doing a bunch of crazy shit before figuratively pulling the trigger. I was suicidal at one point but no longer giving a fuck and going out to spend what I thought were my last dollars gave me renewed interest for now.
>>
>>18637963
Die of old age after you struggle through life.
Fly to africa or a jungle then start walking and see how long you can survive on your own.
>>
>>18637981
Don't have a gun and it's pretty difficult to get one, not going to use fetanyl. One because I can't get it and two because I don't want to fuck up and become an addict instead. I know people will assume I don't actually want to die because I'm being picky on the method that I use but I do.
>>18637987
I don't want to go into explaining why I want to die, but I just don't see myself living that long, I'm more scared of living till I'm 60 than I am of dying.
>>
>>18637987
Also I don't have money
>>
>>18637963
Train. Literally go find train and hug it when it has high speed.

You even get bonus point for giving free mental disorder to train driver and pissing off 99 people for missing work and various deadlines.
>>
>>18638025
Probably going to have to go to a Subway station then, good idea
>>
>>18638032
That is bad idea. Subway isnt as heavy and doesnt go at such high speeds.

And people will save you before next tram arrives to station.

YOU NEED TRAIN!

>and why do you want to die so badly?
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aCXmYMPEAlc
>>
go punch bears and record it. if you win the fight you'll be famous, if you lose you'll suffer and bleed to death.
>>
>>18638039
There is a train going into the next city, it is heavy but it moves slow as fuck. I already said I don't want to get into the why I just need ideas.
>>18638057
I'm not sure if there are rivers near by but I'll look around on Google maps, I didn't see the whole video yet but does the guy actually kill himself or is this just an example of how he would do it?
>>18638060
I like animals, wouldn't pick a fight with one that didn't deserve it.
>>
>>18638069
he set the world record for most lethal suicide.
>>
>>18638057
Nevermind Just finished watching it, the fire is a little to much I thought he was going to just take sleeping pills and drown.
>>
>>18638073
A god amongst men
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.