[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

WHITE TRASH?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

File: Big Black Car.jpg (35KB, 500x333px) Image search: [Google]
Big Black Car.jpg
35KB, 500x333px
Is my college gf white trash?

>used to date a black guy, broke her heart
>now dates me (African)

We talk about our future and mostly everything she says sounds so narcissistic.

>Talk about cars
>She wants an Escalade

>Talk about jobs
>She just wants to run a biz, doesn't know how or which yet

>Follows Kim and tells me she just likes her fashion when I ask why
>Loves showing me off in public/friends like I'm a trophy
>Tells me she'd rather live in NYC than a nice suburban comfy home
>Lets me fuck her in the ass

I really love this girl but I'm starting to see signs of red flags

every white woman I've seen in an Escalade looks like she's only into black men.

future Pediatrician here
>>
>>18637956
Kind of for you to figure out and i dont think a bunch of 16 year olds on adv can help.

On the one hand ill say as a black man you should understand how silly it is to say "she likes escalades therefore she acts this way." Youre black, what are you doing studying medicine? Same line of thinking bruv.

Shes definitely into an archetype of behaviour and interests and black men is probably included in that, but that doesnt mean she doesnt love you and you cant have a great relationship together.

If i were you id tell her to stop treating you like a trophy though. When i started dating my wife i had long hair and a beard (all well kept) and she had a group of friends that were all about that type of dude and she did the same shit to me.

I hated it. Anyways, shaved clean and chopped it all off and shes still here and were married so once again, just because shes acting in some way and into some set of things, doesnt mean she doesnt care.
>>
>>18637956
The trophy thing is the biggest red flag of them all. I would definitely try to find a way out of the relationship and take it ASAP.
>>
>>18637956
Doesn't seem like white trash, I think this is much more ignorant basic bitch tier.

If you see red flags, don't hesitate to get out. Can't count how many times I have ignored red flags and got hurt.
>>
>>18637985
Yea, she seems more basic bitch than white trash to me too
>>
>dates black

She's trash. I'm not saying this because I'm racist, but because any chick attracted to ghetto culture is automatically trash.
>>
File: sorry babe.jpg (130KB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
sorry babe.jpg
130KB, 1600x900px
>>18637969

Your situation is different, you're both white so there's nothing to worry about.
I have a feeling she won't accept the fact that I'm not a "real nigga". Feels like I'm going to end up like something out of The Boondocks.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NlwGy0sFXEw

>>18638070
I'm guessing you're saying because she dated the black guy before an African that she's trash. Or do you see us all the same?

>>18637989
she does wear leggings a lot
>>
>>18637956
>Dates black guys
Biggest fucking flag for white trash coon boy.
>>
>>18637956
She's not wife material, she sounds basic and a horrible combination of ambitious and stupid.
>>
>she fucked a nigger
>now shes fucking a nigerian

She's def trash buddy
>>
>>18638215

THANK YOU
this is exactly my thoughts in words

also I forgot to mention she's from a middle class family and everytime I come over she treats her parents like they owe her something

also
>Parents pay for her college
>she thinks it's normal
>parents won't let her take her car to college (they bought it)
>thinks it's not fair

happy she's not a ho but wtf man, I'm gonna ride this one out till she cheats.
>>
>>18638177
>because she dated the black guy before an African that she's trash
Not that guy, but she's dating a black guy after a black guy, right? That's quite specific, and usually a bad sign. IDK, maybe you know her ex-bf and he was a normal guy with a potentially good future, like you... or maybe she's seeing y'all the same, just black men to feed to a deranged fetish.
>>
>>18638252
she's not white trash if she's middle class.

White trash is like, beneath working class.
>>
>>18638252
>happy she's not a ho but wtf man, I'm gonna ride this one out till she cheats.
Damn, when guys date these terrible, basic Kim K worshipping spoiled bimbos, all I can think is what are they staying for? Thanks for the insight.
>>
>>18638262

>or maybe she's seeing y'all the same, just black men to feed to a deranged fetish.

fear it might be the case
whenever I bring him up she says I can beat him up if I ever see him.

>>18638269

potential white trash*
is what I'm getting at

as in she likes to follow trends of the black culture, but doesn't know what it's really about.

>>18638273
>what are they staying for?

besides the personality, when we're really together I can tell she's lost and needs a guide. I know it's not my problem but I really like her because she chose me.
>>
She does anal, she's trash alright
>>
>>18637956
From your description, a future pediatrician can probably do better.
>>
>>18637956
protip my melaninja with a hard r,

college sweetheart meme is fucking dead. you met a bar girl.
>>
>>18638293
>whenever I bring him up she says I can beat him up if I ever see him.
confirmed trash.

Sorry, dude, but most white women who date black men have issues. If they *exclusively* date black men, they are 100% trash. And Africans are black, you seem to keep considering yourself not black or something.
>>
>>18637956

>>college gf
>>white
>>>now dates me (African)
>>Loves showing me off in public/friends like I'm a trophy

Sounds about right, mate.

Nigger, mate, you can do better. Never be someones trophy, for fucks sake.
You are to them, what they can get out of others.

You're a tool or supreme virtue signalling.
Look, mate, I'm not even against race-mixing (only if because most white girls are like this and I'd sooner split than get with a girl like this).

I just think you should like someone who likes to be with you, rather than take you to present to her peers.

Yeah, sounds like typical middle class airhead bleeding heart white grill.

Here's the real kicker though too mate, you're doing exactly the same thing she is by worrying about whether or not she's white trash.
You're gonna worry about how she makes you look, worry about whether people will judge you for being with her.

The only two real worries should be do you like being with her, and do you trust her.

I mean, she is white trash you are completely right in that regard, and if this is simply a trust thing... I'd be cautious of any college educated woman to be honest. I don't see why they put up a charade anymore and just do classes on how to divorce your way to success holy shit - but that's just my opinion.

Honestly, no one can tell you what to do here. It's your choice and you've got to make it.

As for what I'd do though;
If your only just starting to see these as potential red flags, I'd play it out abit. Maybe you're rushing to conclusions. I know I am based on what you've told us about her. So there's a bit of bias, maybe counter that with telling us what you like about her?

But yeah, if things start seeming abit too off, never hurts to stop investing in a failing venture.

One last bit of advice, if she dyes her hair blue or purple, GTFO right away. The only girls that pull off purple without going superSJW tend to be Indian (good Indian, not american pro-victim Indian) girls.
>>
File: vegetarians.jpg (71KB, 900x570px) Image search: [Google]
vegetarians.jpg
71KB, 900x570px
>>18638802

>you seem to keep considering yourself not black or something

Well I've always heard that there is a difference between blacks and Africans. Most blacks won't say they're African.

>>18638809

Thanks for the insight

Gonna just let it keep going till she fucks it up.
>>
>talking shit about your partner on the internet

you're no better. if she's that bad then dump her. seems like you don't like her at all outside of fucking her considering how lowly you think of her
>>
>>18638809
>reddit spacing
you have to go back
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.