[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How to get out of the Army without dishonorable

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

File: download.jpg (14KB, 195x258px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
14KB, 195x258px
My husband has been in the military for 6 months now and has not seen me...he's been a hold over most of the time...he's at a really shitty ait station that feels like prison (cage around the barracks, piss/shit smelling room, etc etc) about to start an mos that has a 90% chance for deploy/combat...his mind is slipping and we're having trouble staying strong..theres a lot to it..there is a lot before the army too but i just really need some ideas to help get him chaptured...he's talked to 3 chaplains and every sgt he turns to say "the army is a numbers game, no im not going to help you out." I've even talked to a chaplain and no help at all. even if he fails his pt test they will wait 16 weeks before they give him his last chance and his course is 18 weeks so by then there will be no point in that route, I'm looking for an answer that will help him out very fucking soon before he loses it completely. his mental state is at risk...he has waves of depression and aggression....we were happier homeless than this...happier fucking cleaning toilets at walmart...he couldnt find a job for 2 years and we just wanted this to get out of this small town...he just wanted to take care of me...but at this rate i dont know if I can get him back...
>>
>>18637949
Tell him to stick it out. I was a holdover due to the amount of how overcrowded it was at both basic and AIT.. and my AIT was 28 weeks long. He can deal with it as many others have before him. Sounds like he's just trying to pussy out, most people don't have sympathy for that type, especially the guys in charge. I would suggest you remind him that it's not forever and that it gets a lot better once he goes to his regular unit. He's not thinking clearly as he is not supposed to while in this type of environment. Stick it out. And if they suspect or anyone else does that he will do something stupid he will just make it worse for himself, as in, they will send him to psychiatric facility in the local training area that is completely secured and he will be held there for a very long time. Just complete the training, in almost all cases it's going to be easier to just complete the training and get out than to try and find another way to skip out. They did that on purpose as he is wasting a lot of tax payer money trying to get out early.
>>
>>18637949
Man fuck you for trying to pull him away from this. He'll be fine in the army and your constant nagging is not helping him.
>>
>>18637949
There is no bailing out of the military after you sign the paperwork. If they start to believe he is trying to bullshit his way out that's going to make things worse.

I suggest you do what it seems you've been doing and be as supportive as you can be and encourage him to tough it out. If you freak out and cry it's not going to help him as he's likely to feel partly responsible for that.
Thread posts: 4
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.