[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I have a GF but...

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: images (16).jpg (13KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
images (16).jpg
13KB, 300x300px
I recently deflowered an 18 year old girl. The problem is that I have a 24 year old GF.

I'm 22 and I don't know which girl to choose. I met my GF by having sex when she had a boyfriend. They say cheaters will cheat.

This 18 year old girl has a nice body than my GF but I share more memories with my GF and I click better with her.

I'm worried that if I ditch the girl I deflowered, she'll go nuts. Poor girl.

My GF is needy. She's going long distance so she might very well cheat.

I don't regret cheating on my GF because it was the only way, given that she was my first and I'm a horny guy.

What I do regret is fucking this poor 18 year old who can't date me anymore.

FML
>>
>>18637683
>They say cheaters will cheat
You both match each other then u fucking cuck
>>
Masturbate and whoever you still have feelings for, choose
>>
>>18637700

Is it a dumb idea to secretly date both?
>>
>>18637711
Yes, and what's more - it won't work out. Don't even bother losing your time and energy on something that will end horribly for all people involved, including you.
>>
Fuck off, Chad.
>>
>>18637683
Taking a girl's virginity is something they will remember for the rest of their life, and if you burn them afterwards its not gonna be a good memory. You and your girlfriend both don't sound cut out for monogamy, but you should get one thing strait: cheating on your gf is NOT the only way, not even one of the better ways. You wanna fuck a bunch of people? Cool. Here's a bunch of options that don't make it impossible for you to be yourself and trust your partners:
- Be single
- open up your relationship
- get a bunch of fwbs
- go poly (date multiple people at the same time who know about each other)
These may sound hard, but its one simple conversation. What's ACTUALLY hard is living a lie and constantly wondering if your partner knows and is doing the same thing to you
>>
>>18637683
>stay with newly non virgin
>tell her you got gf
>break up with gf
>???
>profit
>>
>>18637683
leave your girlfriend as she's inevitably going to cheat on you in the future. fuck the 18 year old's brains out as much as you can, really dominate her so she becomes dependent on you and hence less likely to cheat
>>
>>18637683
18 year olds arent keepers, cheating scum, they're for one time flings. They're too young and niave to "pick" over you current gf

that being said, leave your gf because you dont deserve her.
>>
>>18637683
>I recently deflowered an 18 year old girl. The problem is that I have a 24 year old GF.

Well done! You're officially a Chad. Welcome to the club. A deserving

>I'm 22 and I don't know which girl to choose. I met my GF by having sex when she had a boyfriend. They say cheaters will cheat.

Poor you and sure do.

>This 18 year old girl has a nice body than my GF but I share more memories with my GF and I click better with her.

But damn that hot 18 year old booty. Goddamn!!! But wait... the girlfriend.

>I'm worried that if I ditch the girl I deflowered, she'll go nuts. Poor girl.

Yeah, she'll just go nuts without the chad cock.

>FML

You're loving this aren't you?
>>
>>18638516

I'm not a Chad. Idk maybe I am now but I was a virgin until 3 months ago.

Once I fucked a girl I just couldn't help myself.

I guess I am the Chad I hated so much in my r9k days kek
>>
>>18638342
>virgins actually believe this
>>
File: 1467323498127.png (130KB, 536x593px) Image search: [Google]
1467323498127.png
130KB, 536x593px
>>18637683
>I don't regret cheating on my GF because it was the only way, given that she was my first and I'm a horny guy.
>>
File: cheating bait2.png (78KB, 540x281px) Image search: [Google]
cheating bait2.png
78KB, 540x281px
>>18637711
Yes. But that doesnt mean you will try anyway.
>>
hahaha oh fuck I was in this almost exact situation 5 years ago except I was 20, and gf was 22, nobody was dating (though I was like a week away from asking the 22 year old out) - and they tried working out a threeway thing. It ended in one crying in my arms while the other was sucking my dick, never again.

You fucked up, OP. No ifs ands or buts about it. 18 year old is likely going to freak the fuck out if you choose her or not, also don't choose her because she will hold that shit against you forever. Current GF will find out eventually and IF and I do mean I F she doesn't instantly break shit off with you, she will remind you of this shit literally once a month at minimum if you even keep contact with her (not even dating.)
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.