[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Beard

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

I look like I am 16 without a beard, but if I do try to grow a beard it will look extremely ugly and patchy, like pic related or even worse.

Granted I've never let it grow for more than 10 days (since it looks way too ugly by then and I have work and university to attend to).

What do?
>>
A patchy beard is better than no beard.

How old are you? 20? 21? If you're older than this then you should look into taking supplements. If not then just wait a bit longer.

Also no employer or lecturer gives a fuck if you have facial hair. If they say something, you can just accuse them of prejudice or bigotry, and therefore benefit from PC culture for a change.
>>
>>18637690
I'm 21, having to wait years before I can try to grow a beard is bad

Not sure what sort of magical instant solution I'm waiting for though, maybe I'm just doomed to look like I'm a teenager until much later on.
>>
>>18637656
Being able to grow a full beard puts you in the minority.

Most people have some patchy spots. If you just trim it to stubble every day/other day that's fine.

Without a real pic to judge this is all guessing though. If you are azn status then it might be hopeless anon.
>>
Im 19 and my facial hair has been filling in since i was 14. I notice a big difference every 3-6 months. Dont worry about man, patchy beards will fill in during your twenties, thats a good sign because people who are able to grow full beards before they hit twenty are extremely more likely to go bald when their older. Everyone has their pace, dont feel self conscious about yourself, itll fill in trust me :)
>>
Also if you only let it grow ten days then of course it will be patchy, it takes atleast 2-4 months to grow a full blown beard, you just need patience
>>
>>18637825
Does it really fill after some months?

Guess I'll wait.

I do wish I knew how to shave it in a controlled way. Like, just reducing its height instead of completely shaving it, since my patchy beards are acceptable when the wires are short but it gets ugly once they grow in length
>>
>>18637656
Studies show that 2-3 days growth of heavy stubble is most appealing.
>>
I'm 27 and can't grow an actual beard. Good luck.
>>
>>18638010
No idea what that means, 2-3 days can result in wildly different sizes of beard for different men.
>>
>>18637656
Nothing wrong with that beard. If you like the way it looks wear it, if you don't have the balls to do so then stop whining about it.
>>
Just use hair clippers to keep the hair one length until it begins to fill out, then gradually increase the length to your preferences.
>>
>>18638119
does that really work
>>
>>18638000
Doesn matter if it fills, it still covers.

33yo here. Ever since the first time I tried growing a beard, at age 22, I soon began to always shave everything below my chin, because I got a quite noticable bare patch right under my chin, It wasn't until two years ago I realized that if I just endure the first four weeks of what you might call embarrasment, it won't show, because all the other hairs will cover any patch of skin anyway. My beard looks full, just give it time.
>>
>>18637820
what the fuck. i got a full tick beard and im 19. my beard started growing when i was 13 and my moustache was showing when i was like 11 years old. holy shit i do want to get bald. is there any way to prevent this??
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.