[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I sent nudes to a minor and regret it immensely.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 2

File: 1496418818082.jpg (68KB, 403x604px) Image search: [Google]
1496418818082.jpg
68KB, 403x604px
She's pretty damaged. She has a history of sexual abuse as a child that left her fucked up and now she can only derive selfworth through sex. She's also a suicidal cutter who has tried to kill herself on multiple occasions. When she asked me to be her boyfriend I saw this vulnerable hypersexual young girl who whould ortherwise end up with some creep who would try and take advantage of her I just wanted to protect her. I wanted to save her and was willing to do anything to that end I even said I'd marry her. When she made sexual advances I tried to tell her I couldn't but I was to afriad to deny her due to her insablity. I was afriad she'd try and kill herself. Lobg story short it ended badly and I learned the hard way that you can't save somone from themselves. Getting involved with her is my biggest regret in life now I feel that if most people knew they'd shun me I feel like society will never see me as a good person again. Am I being mellowdramatic or is this really as bad as I fear?
>>
>>18637481
As long as she didn't report you the police you shouldn't worry.

>I feel that if most people knew they'd shun me I feel like society will never see me as a good person again
You need to stop giving a shit about this.
>>
You made an honest mistake trying to help someone who needed to help themselves. You're a good man anon. Don't feel bad about this, you don't have to worry about her anymore.
>>
There's more though. At one point she told me she'd become inloved with this other guy. This really hurt me I felt like she didin' t care about me dispite how badly I wanted to help her dispite that I was in love with her and I said some hurtful things. Turns out it was a misunderstanding and she just didn't know we were exclusively seeing each other. However my words made her feel as if she really hurt me and pushed her over the edge. She tried to kill herself that night all becuse in my emotional state I forgot that it was never about me it was about her it was about protecting her and I failed her. I acted selfishly and hurt the person I was supposed to protect.
>>
Did she an hero?
>>
how old is she? you?
>>
>>18637481
Did you at least get to tap that ass?
>>
>>18637601
She's 15 I'm 23 hence why this fucked me up so much
>>18637614
We shared an innocent kiss that's it
>>
>>18637481
You're more human than most people on this website, the anons here will probably give bad advice

Thing is, you're still 23 and she is still 15, stop being romantically attached to her

I have no idea how having sex with adults can be good to a teenager that had a history of sexual abuse, she seems damaged and needs professional help

tldr don't blame yourself, you only had good intentions and you are ultimately a good person, but stop what you are doing since that seems very irresponsible
>>
>>18637497
No, no this is a legitimate concern. There's a difference between people not liking you, and being labeled (rightfully) a pedophile.
>>
File: 1502628847791.png (755KB, 1080x1032px) Image search: [Google]
1502628847791.png
755KB, 1080x1032px
>>18637675
>>18637481
The funny thing is that he's getting life experience the hard-way from someone that should be more inexperienced than him.

I don't like how people deem 15 year olds dumb. They're not, and they can be incredibly dangerous to be involved with.

In medieval Europe, 14 was considered a man/woman for a good reason.

They can pull some straight-up Machiavellian shit. The only thing separating a teen from an adult is money and impulse control.
>>
>>18637725
t. someone who was never 14
>>
This reminds me of my situation with the girl that I'm dating. She's 24 now, and definitely in a better place than she was when she was younger.

I know they say you can't save people from them selves, but what about someone who's just been shit on their whole life? She seems to be making good choices for herself, but she said even her mom refuses to do simple shit to help her. The poor girl broke down crying because she had a flashback to being raped while we had sex last night. She was upset because she said previous guys she dated got pissed about it. It blew my mind how someone could be so shitty..

I guess my question is, am I setting myself up to be burned here? I really do like her.
>>
>>18637685
A 15 year old isn't even really in the realm of pedophilia.
A lot of them look like adults with slightly scrunched faces and uglier bodies.
>>
>>18637730
That one just seems to need love and help, give her that, anon.

OP's one though is a very different case, she clearly needs a psychiatrist and some good spanking.

OP, stop believing people in this website saying 15 yo are adults. They probably never had children. She is barely a teenager, just an irresponsible brat that has been through heavy shit. She needs help and discipline. You can't seem to give her either, if anything you're doing the opposite

I'm not even getting into the whole "this is pedo" subject, just stop what you are doing or find her people that can actually help her
>>
>>18637729
A part of me doesn't remember, but I remember being incredibly irritable and moody, and I still am in some respects.

I recall getting into opinions on the world at large, and I've changed few of those ideas that came to me, and if anything, all I ever did was build on them.

The fears I had back then are still the same that I carry with me now, but at the same time, I'm not under the influence of hormones. I recall being incredibly manipulative to do what I want to do, etc. I stopped being that way as I got older (a part of me hasn't, and I still have a hard time feeling anything at all for other human beings)

I did a lot of stupid shit for fun, but it was all enjoyable and risk free, and I would do it again where I in the same situation.

I might've just been a smart kid, but I've seen 14 year olds immediately blow logical holes in garbage I was endorsing at 17 because it made me feel special.

Life is very complicated, and it's hard to apply a linear train of thought to an incredible amount of variables.
>>
>>18637685
She's 15, so the pedophile label doesn't apply. Also, OP is stressing about how IF people knew, they would shun him, meaning that they don't know and he's still beating himself up over it. As long as no one finds out, there'll be no repercussions.

Anyway, it sounds like OP is more concerned about the well being of the person rather than the social repercussions of all this.
>>
>>18637632
Whatever you do, don't have sex with the 15 year old kid, and if you do, wait until they're 16 1/2
>>
>>18637742
Thanks anon, I do give her love and support.

As for OP. I agree, you've got to cut the ties here. She needs real help. You can't save her if she won't help herself.. You will just end up being a regret years down the road when she does figure it out.
>>
>>18637725
>I don't like how people deem 15 year olds dumb. They're not, and they can be incredibly dangerous to be involved with.

That's because 15 year olds are dumb. And what makes them dangerous to be involved with is the fact that you'll get sent to jail for fucking them. That's not on them, it's on society.

>In medieval Europe, 14 was considered a man/woman for a good reason.

Yes. That reason was that they were likely going to be dead in 10 years, and were halfway through their lives.

>They can pull some straight-up Machiavellian shit.

You have to be mentally handicapped to fall for the schemes and plots of a 15 year old. That or you have to be a teen yourself.

>The only thing separating a teen from an adult is money and impulse control.

And the ability to make long term plans, and life experience, and relatively stable emotions, and general knowledge, and a high school diploma, etc., etc., etc.
>>
>>18637757
>Yes. That reason was that they were likely going to be dead in 10 years, and were halfway through their lives.
That's just not true. Life expectancy in pre-modern times was low, but this was almost entirely due to infant mortality rates. Once you lived past 4 or 5, you were expected to get old. Women frequently dying during or after giving birth is another reason of course.
>>
>>18637757
>You have to be mentally handicapped to fall for the schemes and plots of a 15 year old

Yet you don't.
Life doesn't work that way, and IQ varies from person to person.

You seem to paint reality with a broad, social brush.
>>
>>18637757
>the ability to make long term plans

The irony here is that the OP is 23 and sent a ""kid"" dick pics. That doesn't sound like the soundest of plans.
>>
>>18637733
And my Grandfather looked like Winston Churchill. Legally that didn't make him a former Prime Minister.
>>
>>18637765
kek
>>
>>18637761

You're right. You could just be incredibly stupid. Sorry. Feel better now?
>>
>>18637768
The issue with this thought is that by 14 you've got the mental processing power of a grown adult. In fact, it crests at 18 and then slides down-hill from that age.

The finer facets of a brain aren't there like judging, strategizing, etc as they're not fully-developed until the age of 25, but a 14 year old can mentally keep-up with any other human being.

You've only got your belief because of the environment you've grown in. School retards children, and it lifts all responsibility and personal growth off of their shoulders.
>>
>>18637774
I'm sorry that I've upset you, but IQ tests are very accurate, and the scores vary from person to person.
>>
>>18637776
I'm sorry you think you're important enough to upset me.

And do you actually have a point, or do you just want to point out that some people are smart and some aren't?
>>
op here I wasn't entirely clear about it before but when I realized the insanity of the situation I ended it.
>>
>>18637781
Schemes come from many different brains and environments, and some will come to fruition while others will fail. It depends on the person crafting it, and the mind of the person they intend to deceive.

Life isn't fair, and intelligence is a very real thing. A scheme from an 85-90 IQ 22 year old man will be blown apart by a 110-120 IQ 15 year old, and vice versa.

Some people will never be able to build something anyone can fall for even when they're 50.
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.