[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Sex still hurts

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: 1482016427312.png (337KB, 397x474px) Image search: [Google]
1482016427312.png
337KB, 397x474px
After how many times after losing your virginity does vaginal penetration stop hurting? I've had vaginal sex maybe 15 times right now and it's still slightly uncomfortable. How long did it take for other femanons to get fully comfortable taking dick?
>>
>>18637384
I've been fucking for 10 years and the first few strokes still feel slightly uncomfortable.
>>
How large is his hyper weapon? (assuming you're sleeping with one person)
>>
>>18637384
you need to be thoroughly pounded for a few hours a day by a proper tool.

your boyfriends pencil dick is never going to get you adjusted to taking cock.
>>
>>18637384
Sex never hurt for me, even my first time. However I think with enough foreplay you'll give your vag enough time to prepare for the dicking. Maybe have your partner finger you first to kinda stretch things out. And if it still hurts you can always check with a gyno to make sure nothing is wrong.
>>
>>18637384
Where do you live OP?
I'd be glad to help get you adjusted.
>>
You girls must be skinny. I think fat girls have loose vags by default but I could be wrong
>>
>>18638288
I've fucked three tall girls (5'9, 5'10, and 6'0) and also two short girls (both 5'2). The 5'10 girl and the 6 footer were cavernous. The short girls were both tight AF and the 5'9 girl was normal.

None of them were fat so I can't control for that variant.
>>
After the first two or three times, it only hurts if I'm not wet enough.
>>
There's two kinds of painful sex. Painful because you're not adequately aroused or painful for medical reasons, typically a condition called vaginismus. Look into which one applies to you.
>>
>>18638309
I've only banged a short big girl and it was like throwing a hotdog down a hallway. My dicks kinda small tho
>>
>>18638321
>>18638333

this and this.
or he's too big. no worries, you can play in other ways.
>>
>>18638288
>I think fat girls have loose vags by default but I could be wrong
That doesn't even make sense, a fat girl would have more flesh and so feel a lot more tight.
>>
>>18638351
>or he's too big.
That too, my friend's ex was huge and it hurt her if they hadn't had sex in a while.
>>
For me it's still uncomfortable if he/i are in a big hurry to just fuck and get on with it. Foreplay/lube is needed. When I first started having sex it took maybe 10 or so times until it felt good the whole way through with no feeling of tearing/stretching. It also depends on the age you are when you start fucking. I was about 16 or so? Probably younger.

It also depends on how bad you want it. When I was young and the hormones were crazy I wanted cock so bad that I didn't care if it was slightly uncomfortable when I started
>>
Im going to fuck the shit out of you
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.