[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Losing muscle mass and dieting

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: CD.jpg (149KB, 717x960px) Image search: [Google]
CD.jpg
149KB, 717x960px
Hey /adv/ !
I'll TL;DR this for you:

> Be me, male 19, 6'0 and 195 lbs.
> Want to start crossdressing, and maybe start taking hormones in the near future.
> The meaning of this is that I want to lose some fucking weight.
> 2 Problems:
> 1. I don't know how to diet right
> 2. I have a hard time losing muscle mass (I'm pretty big, and didn't worked out for almost a year)

I'd be more than glad to get some diet tips + losing muscle mass without going on full starvation, and see result withing a reasonable time.
Thanks in advanced!

BTW I'm dead serious but the picture made me kek
>Pic semi-related
>>
>>18637347
Don't do that OP for the love of Christ.
This whole new cross dressing/trans thing is a total fad. Let's be real here its a mental illness and the only reason its socially acceptable is because there is an agenda being pushed.
You will look back on this when youre older and regret being such a fag. Start taking some testosterone and realize how stupid youre being.
>>
>>18637368
This. Don't be a faggot, OP. Nothing wrong with being gay, but for Christ's sakes, there's nothing wrong with being a man either.
>>
>>18637368
>>18637370
Only that that's a thing I wanted for a couple of years now, Before I even knew about this place.
I'm more than grateful about your concerns ( Truly unironically ), But I made my decision a long time ago, and specifically waited 'till I'm old enough to be sure of my decision, Because I didn't want to make a stupid teenager choice.

If you could help me i'll be really grateful.
>>
>>18637379
If you only had the idea for a couple of years just wait till you outgrow it. People with gender dysphoria experience it much earlier than 17 so you most likely don't have it. If you think at 19 you are mature enough for this decision - you are not. I'm 19 now and realise most of the shit I do I'll regret later.
>>
>>18637347
Losing muscle mass is pretty simple. Reduce calorie below your daily needs and make sure you get little to no protein.

That being said, turning into a trans at 19+ is retarded. I hope you know you are subjecting yourself to a lifetime if isolation. The trans people who look like women started hormone therapy as soon as hormones start to make a difference. You do it now you're going to look weird as fuck. You won't look like a woman. You will look like a trans person which isn't a compliment.

You might read in the news about people showing up and fighting for trans rights. That's fine and all but truth be told those people still view trans people as freaks. They don't view you as equals, they won't want to date you, and they won't consider you as normal. The whole point of those rallys is showing support for a minority of people that don't fit in with the rest of society and "need" saving.
>>
>>18637437
>>18637487
Thanks.
If I could've type what I feel that would've been great, But as you can see English is not my native language so I have that barrier of language, But i'll try.

> Since I was 10 I was jealous of girls, Just because they were girls.
> Always had this feminine thoughts, this skirt looks great, this nail polish looks great, went full homo sometimes, But I kept that a secret - for myself.
> When I was 12-13 I started growing my hair, My parents made me cut it because it isn't manly. I was always that "late-bloomer" so I didn't really think much about it.
> I enjoyed pretending to be a girl, playing dolls, living my life the way I wanted not the way I do.
> For the last 4 years my life were pretty much shit, I hate my body, hate myself, hate everything about me.
> I used to laugh with my friends about "emo" kids that are so "edgy", and I would go home to drinking alone and slitting my wrists.
> One shot, became one bottle - I throw up every Saturday night.
> Never made love to a girl in my life, girls are flirting with me all the time, apparently my shit edgy attitude and my insecurities don't repel them (why would anybody hit on me god fucking knows), apparently I look good in their eyes.

> Be me, realizing my situation only on 17, right that's super late for THAT party, but what can I say, Never was I the fastest one.
> I want to be a girl, I want to be fucked like a girl, dress like a girl, and look like one.
> I should probably kms, but if I do, I want to go out with a smile on my face.

And that's how I got here, you can judge me, you can laugh, but I won't change my state.
>>
>>18637575
I'm not sure why you are mentioning girls. Are you considering yourself straight? It sounds like you're just a bottom fag which is fine or a guy who is into feminine shit which is typical for flamboyant/dainty gays.

A trans is a completely different thing than just being a feminine guy. You're not going to be feeling any better after chopping your dick off and growing A cups. You won't be a girl and you won't be embraced or viewed as a girl by the rest of the world. You're always going to be a guy who is pretending and has mutilated his body.
>>
>>18637599
Not thinking yet about cutting the D, just getting much more feminine ( boobs, face changes, hair changes, hips can widen until around 21 ). Even if I can half-sell as a girl, I'll be glad
>>
>>18637575
yo OP i'm just saying this guy's bein a negative shit in my opinion. there are lots of cool people who will accept you I have a big group of friends and I get pussy on the reg. Your dating pool's gonna be a bit smaller but I think that fag is full of shit and probably bitter about their own life.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.