[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Had to watch sex

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

File: insider.ticketmaster-com.jpg (135KB, 1360x775px) Image search: [Google]
insider.ticketmaster-com.jpg
135KB, 1360x775px
So I've been in love with the exchange student this entire time. She's beautiful, but I never had the courage to make a move on her. This summer we went to a festival, and this happens.

- She comes back with a random guy

- They lie down in the spoon position right over my head

- He asks her if he can take off her panties, and she says go ahead

- I get a full view of her pussy and asshole, and then he puts his dick in

- They fuck all night, and when he finally pulls out, she turns her head and notices me.

How do I ever get over this?
>>
File: 1503077146225.jpg (137KB, 576x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1503077146225.jpg
137KB, 576x1024px
My fucking sides
>>
>>18637117
you make a move next time
>>
Where do you guys even find these girl, and why do you keep falling in love with them? Jesus Christ
>>
>>18637117
If you want gf, first step is to man up, gain some confidence
>or at least fake it until you make it
and ask girls on dates. And yes, they want the sex as much as you do, the only difference is they have to pretend they dont so thex avoid slut status.

Were you been raised by single mom? Or have drink too much water from plastic bottles?
>>
>>18637159
Both parents. My dad has commented on how hot she is, and how I should make a move.
>>
>>18637117
>Go down the rubbish dump
>pick up some medical waste
>put your dick in it

That's your taste in women you cuck
>>
>>18637180
oh my god this

this story has to be fake
literally did not happen unless a couple exhibitionists found a voyeur to sit and watch
>>
>>18637172
Well, you got your lesson. Next time ask them on date before someone else does it first.
>>
>>18637159
>And yes, they want the sex as much as you do,
yes, but they don't want sex with ANYONE, they want it with a guy they're attracted to
>>
File: you are obese.jpg (145KB, 735x1102px) Image search: [Google]
you are obese.jpg
145KB, 735x1102px
>>18637205
That goes without saying and is true for all genders.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.