/script>
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Getting over not being my lover's first

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: Happy dog.png (2MB, 1080x1060px) Image search: [Google]
Happy dog.png
2MB, 1080x1060px
She's the loveliest fucking thing. I'm not gonna go list off all the qualities that make her one of the best damn things in my life. Just trust that she is. I don't have a wandering eye, not looking to find an excuse to stray. I just want to stop getting hung up that I wasn't her first and she was mine. We perform roleplays where I am her first, initiated by her no less, and it's fucking amazing. But it only furthers my feeling hours later that I wasn't her first.
>>
People have lives outside of their relationships. I'm sure you've liked other girls in the past.
>>
>>18637107
>hurr durr women can be whores they can make their own decisions
You can go fuck yourself.

>>18637099
Depends on how many dicks she's had. If its like 10 just let her go OP. If its like 1 or 2 then try to get over it if you can.
Pissed me off that my gf had a few more than me when we first met so I fucked a few other girls to even the score. You should do the same but it might piss her off.
>>
File: 1503008534691.gif (1MB, 195x229px) Image search: [Google]
1503008534691.gif
1MB, 195x229px
>>18637113
>Pissed me off that my gf had a few more than me when we first met so I fucked a few other girls to even the score.
>>
>>18637107
Sure I've liked other people. But I was never anybody's first. I never had that moment, y'know? I guess that's me romanticizing it too much?
>>18637113
Two before myself. She actually told me I could go and fuck other women to help decompress but it was one of those suggestions men and women do where they don't really mean it and they're trying really hard not to fuck things up; had I gone along with her suggestion she would've been far more hurt.
>>
>>18637130
you're fucking pathetic.
>>
>>18637178
Thanks for the bump, man.
>>
>>18637130
Yh you are romanticizing it. First timme is awkward, usually unsatiafying and soesnt feel natural. Its not like on the movies anon
>>
>>18637130
>that moment
OP let me tell you something straight. The first time you have sex is the first time you have sex. It isn't inherently extra intimate, passionate or whatever. It -can- be but it isn't always by a long shot. What you have together, sex with someone you love and adore, that is as special as sex gets.

For what it's worth, I was an older virgin and losing it was a big deal to me. Waited for years for the right person. He actually ended up asking me during whether it was really my first time, because I was a frustrated fucker who spent a lot of time researching how to give blowjobs etc so I guess I wasn't fumbly enough. He didn't even ask it in an unpleasant way just a surprised way, but it really caught me off guard and made me feel disconnected because I realized that while we were doing this together, he could not share in my feelings and maybe could not even imagine how much of a milestone it was for me.

Perhaps you like something other than the intimacy about deflowering someone but let me tell you, it was the most important factor for me and despite having a great time I realized once again that everyone dies alone and has to go through life facing their emotions alone. Someone loving you after knowing all about what an irritating cunt you can be is as close as you can get. Not a token cultural milestone, regardless of the individuals involved and their feelings.
>>
OP get over your insecurity, everyone is going to have been a slut by the time you're even mature enough to handle what you got.
>>
>>18637194
>>18637194
Thanks anons. Especially this:
>Someone loving you after knowing all about what an irritating cunt you can be is as close as you can get.
I guess for a more practical solution I'll wean us away from those roleplays, because they're probably the biggest contributor to my unease.
>>
>>18637099
Now I know why there is so much divorce. While physically they appear to be men they never matured emotionally from the time they were 8 when their mother made them feel number 1. I'm uncertain the cause this generation of men are stunted emotionally only that it is a fact.

I tried and tried but it is exhausting and I have no desire to spoon feed an adult man and constantly be on guard about what I say or what I did before ever knowing him worried he will descend into a whiny little mess.

I'm in a relationship with a man in his 40's. Yes, thats right, a MAN.
>>
>>18637218
>I used to be a slut and do degenerate shit when I was younger, but you dont get to call me out on any of it because its the past and REASONSSSSSS
>>
File: laughing_zelda.jpg (57KB, 600x829px) Image search: [Google]
laughing_zelda.jpg
57KB, 600x829px
>>18637218
>tfw too intelligent
PHEW
>>
>>18637208
I would try to avoid it for the time being at least, yes. Nothing wrong with the kink but if you are constantly roleplaying that it's a life changing event for her then you are (consciously or subconsciously) reinforcing to yourself that this is some life changing thing. I would also recommend seeking out more stories of people actually losing their virginity and talking about it soberly. For many people the experience was awkward, embarrassing or flat out disappointing. (Eg it is quite common for women to think that their head is going to explode in bliss, only for the guy to come in a minute or so without her even being remotely close to any orgasm at all. Plus pain.)

And forgot to include this in the post but from my experience, the sex we had after the first time was actually much more intimate because I was more relaxed. The first time I was too nervous and overwhelmed with "this is it" feelings to really get in the moment, it was kind of like watching everything from afar for some parts. After the title was gone with what was left was that I was fucking crazy about that guy and wanted to feel his hands on me. Much more natural and much more emotionally charged. Again not to say that no one ever had a mind blowing first time, just that there's as many ways in which the first time can work against enjoyment as it can enhance it.
>>
>>18637230
Thanks again.
>>
>>18637194
>he
Either woman or gay, regardless of either both groups have an equally shitty understanding on sex. Its not about "muh experience" or "muh decisions", it boils down to the simple fact that nobody wants to buy the cow if you can get the milk for free.
Sure, go ahead and fuck people and be a degenerate, but don't think you have the right to a happy marriage later on in life because there is a great likelihood it won't happen. No self respecting man wants used goods.
>>
>>18637218
>thats right, a MAN
Men have their shit figured out by their early to mid 20s and have begun to set up families. Boys can't get their fucking shit together and end up single their entire life. Also, your "man" must have zero self respect if he's willing to stay with a woman who has likely had 3 miles of dick in her. What you have there is an overgrown child.
>>
>>18637275
>Men have their shit figured out by their early to mid 20s and have begun to set up families.
Actually no they fucking dont...

>Not the one you replying to
>>
>>18637309
>Actually no they fucking dont
Non-argument.
Life is either make or break and the people who spend time not making decisions and securing their future are the weakest.
Who do you think the better man is?
John who got married by 20 and had 4 kiss by 30, who hunts for his family and raises good, hardworking children,
Or Jim, who can't figure his shit out and spends the majority of his 20s partying, then when he finally is ready to settle down he finds some dumb whore who is half his age and is only with him for the money?
Being a man is about honor, family, and strength. Not about "finding yourself" like a faggot.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.