[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Videogames make me happy. Why do women expect I give up what

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: abuser and victim.jpg (20KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
abuser and victim.jpg
20KB, 480x360px
Videogames make me happy. Why do women expect I give up what makes me happy and become miserable to cater to their wishes?
>>
Find a different woman ya idiot
>>
>>18637055
Because enjoyment of vidya like the beauty of women degrades over time.
Women want you to give up vidya so you can appreciate their beauty, while they still have it, so when they turn ugly you will be nostalgic over how beautiful they once were and hopefully for them stay in relationship because of that nostalgia. Kind of like some people are still stuck playing vidya out of nostalgia even though they dont enjoy it much anymore.
>>
>>18637070
I am still enjoying vidya and I will be enjoying vidya in my old age. I like it and I don't want to be deprived of it.

>Women want you to give up vidya so you can appreciate their beauty

I don't want a woman who is so fucking selfish she wants to deprive me of what makes me happy just so she can feed her shitty narcissism.
>>
>>18637070
>I don't want a woman who is so fucking selfish she wants to deprive me of what makes me happy just so she can feed her shitty narcissism.
Read the entire post you ADHD riddled gaymer fag.
>>
>>18637085
Have you tried not giving a fuck about what women think of you? They're extremely judgemental by nature and will tear you down for literally anything, just ignore it and play your vidya.
>>
>>18637055
>not having a gf who plays video games with you
Ultimate pleb
>>
I guarantee you're playing more vidya then you should be. You're girlfriend wants you to spend time with her, you're spending it with an Xbox. Women need attention, it's part of their DNA. She's will find that attention one way or another OP, don't be mad when she does.
>>
>>18637098
Unless OP is fucking married with kids, there's no reason he shouldn't be able to play as much vidya as he wants. If she has a problem with it she can stop seeing him instead of bitching at him for it.
>>
>>18637090
How they fuck do you that when all they do is nag nag nag nag nag and never just shut up

>>18637098
She already sucks up so much of my time I feel like I don't have a life anymore and it's making me miserable as fuck, I welcome her leaving because she's so fucking toxic she kills every joy I have
>>
>>18637055
Probably you are playing much more than you should and she'd like to spend more time together.
Try to do more stuff together instead.
>>
>>18637110
Then break up and get a gf who you can play with you fucking stupid nigger.
You get relationships with people who are similar to you not with special lalaland snowflakes faggot
>>
>>18637110
You're a grown fucking adult, tell her you're done with her and don't want to see her anymore and then you'll have all the time in the world to play vidya, it's not that hard of a fucking concept, no one is forcing you to be with this girl you obviously can't stand.
>>
File: two types of people.png (21KB, 540x134px) Image search: [Google]
two types of people.png
21KB, 540x134px
>>18637055
If some bitch doesnt like your hobbies, why would you date her? Have some self respect.
>it is not like you are forcing her to play csgo with you and calling her noob because she is stuck in silver hell

But i bet you never had gf and just bought into memes
>games are for manchildren
>girls dont date manchildren

>>>/v/ for more details
Pic related. Stop being bitch.

>>18637110
>nag nag nag
Find gf who wont nag you or you will love her so much that you will do whatever you can so she doesnt have to nag you.
>>
>>18637123
No, she's just a cunt who expects me I be her slave nigger. I'm done with her. I hope she kills herself after some real nigger pumps and dumps her.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.