[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Relationships

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

I need some relationship advice: So I've been dating 4 girls for a while now and now the two of them I like most both want to be exclusive.

Girl 1 is really attractive, competes in pageants and has worked as a ring girl, studies Social Science for a degree, has great morals and is intelligent. I look slightly above average but I'm ripped, I feel like I punched above my weight with her and I'm not sure I could land someone that attractive again.

Girl 2 is overweight but still kinda chubby cute. She studies computer science for degree and most of our hanging out has just been cuddling together and watching anime. I think she views me in the same way I view girl 1 in terms of punching above their weight. She's just a really bubbly person to be around and I can just describe it as wholesome, the sex is pretty bad though(girl 1 is way better). I think that if I didn't go with her it would hurt her a lot
and that might be affecting my thought process.

I don't know what to do and would welcome advice.
>>
plz help, bump
>>
There are worse problems to have I guess
>>
Bumping for interest
>>
>>18636989
Unless you could somehow pull a harem like a sultan I'd suggest you do what lots of men did but never admit.

That is to pick one that you'll be able to stand in long term serious relationship as your couple, then have as many side women as you want to satisfy your desire.

If you could build a harem, then go for it.
>>
Girl 2 is only gonna get fatter
>>
>>18636989
girl one and the sooner you cut girl two loose the better for her.

Did all these girls know about the others? Hope not.
>>
>>18637462
I was upfront and they all new I was seeing other girls
>>
You're going to hurt girl 2 the longer you hold on. Clearly you like girl 1 more.
>>
>>18637529
I would have to see girl two alot if I ended it because we're on the same course, how could I make it easier for her and not be a dick. I already feel bad because I'm ditching a great girl for one who's also great just more attractive. I really don't want her to hate herself
>>
>>18637520
Ok, just don't tell her it is because you chose number one only that you are moving on
>>
>>18637546
Would it not be kind of obvious if I move on from her to a girl she knows I'm also dating?
>>
>>18637554
goddamn OP grow some balls and accept you are going to hurt someone while fucking 4 at the same time. Also, it was really stupid to fuck a girl in you class and cannot get away.

Thats why I mentioned before you fuck and date as many as you want but they shouldn't know about the others and you shouldn't be banging one thats under you nose all the time. Its stupid
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.