[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Fining someone after Barcelona terrorist attack

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: 3.jpg (426KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
3.jpg
426KB, 1920x1080px
Hello /adv/, it's been a while since I posted here. I am turning to you since at the moment I have no other idea who to ask.

Somebody I care about has moved to Barcelona couple of years ago, and after some time she just stopped using social networks and pretty much went under radar. From some sources I've heard that everything is fine and that it's just a choice she made.

Fast forward to today.
After the Barcelona terrorist attack that happened two days ago, media reported that one female citizen from the country I'm from was injured in the attack. No other info except that was given.

My question is: Do you have any idea, is there any way to find out the name of the injured person? Is contacting an embassy of my country in Spain a good start? Mind you that I have no other regular way of finding out this info, and that I do not want to contact the person, I just want to sleep peacefully.

Thanks in advance.
>>
;_;
>>
>>18636841
not sure if info like that is released to the public, you should call the embassy, no harm in trying

dont know any relatives or people that are closer and still in contact? you could try that toof
>>
>>18637023
all the people i know connected to her are either some other friends who also lost contact, or perhaps her parents but im not really keen on contacting them if there are other solutions.

kind of a long story and its somebody that just wanted to go away for some reason. however, as i said, the situation is kind of worrying me and i just want to know if everything is alright.

I guess an email to the embassy wont hurt.
>>
oh god. when do people realise that you are much more likely to die from a piece of brick falling on your head than a terrorist attack.
just relax, she is more likely die in cancer than that attack.
don't read the news that much.
>>
>>18637095
you are basically right. however, there aren't many people from my country living in spain, let alone barcelona. and she moved to barcelona. its a legit thing to be worried about.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.