[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I make this girl see me in positive way after

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: 4L_BrFdNDNB.jpg (63KB, 640x458px) Image search: [Google]
4L_BrFdNDNB.jpg
63KB, 640x458px
So I was drinking with two girl friends (they're a couple) and one of them brought one of her friends. She's really cute and I think I fell in love. I thought she would be just like other girls but it turn out she is really interesting , we have a lot of things in common and she has an amazing personality. We started drinking and eventually the cute girl and I are making out, but she was sort of wasted. I realised this and decided not to sleep with her (she was in really bad state) so we put her to sleep and called it a day. How do I change her view of me? From now I feel like I will only be another guy she kissed while she was drunk. She won't even remember me. Do I ask for her number or something? Or am I fucked?
>>
If her friend is one who holdes a grudge for (respecting consent) so much so that she wouldn't even want coffee anymore, then....well
>>
>>18636777
You were asking for trouble being the only dick in the room. What straight guy parties with lesbians anyway?
>>
She'll have more respect for you for not fucking her while she was super wasted. Though with that being said chances are she's never gonna give you another shot at fucking her.
>>
>>18636794
I guess you're right... But they are really good friend of mine
>>
>>18636794
Sorry, I replied in another device (still getting the hang of it). As I said they're really good friends of mine, one is actually my roommate. But I suppose you're right, I just wish I met her under different circumstances.
>>
>>18636777
Just ask your friend for her number and text her asking if she wants to go out. You'll have your answer. Don't over complicate simple shit.
>>
>>18636808
I have no issue with having lesbian friends but as you know its not where you meet available straight girls. In all probability she is a lesbian and was drunk and kissed a guy for the first or second time or she's bi and that has its own challenges. You need to let this go. She was pass out drunk OP
>>
Have you actually talked to her since then?

Sounds like you're jumping to conclusions and assuming she hates you
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.