[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Cheating but not so much

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: cheating.jpg (41KB, 570x386px) Image search: [Google]
cheating.jpg
41KB, 570x386px
*MORALFAGS, skip this thread* This is not about "should I cheat or not", but HOW to do it to fit a very specific objective I have on the practical and emotional levels. Much of this post will be divided into these 2 aspects: practical and emotional.

I have been dating this woman for already 3 years and at this point, for a large number of reasons, I am close to 100% sure she is "the one" that I want to spend my life with: she is a reasonable 7/10 with very good personality but one flaw relevant to this post: she is very jealous and a moralfag in certain extent.

The thing is: I am a slut. There is no other way to put it. I like to get attention and affection from women, it makes me feel good and excited.
On the practical side: I am above average looking for my age but sorely missing on the "being rich" part of male appeal, so I don't swim in pussy all time, it just happens every once in a while.

On the emotional side: for a number of reasons, my ultimate objective is to be that kind of guy that is interesting, charming, gets women to be friendly and even more, but who, in the end of the day, is still loyal to his wife (the woman I mentioned above, in this case).

which takes us to one specific situation I will explain in the next post.
>>
i wanna see where this goes lol
>>
>>18636689
>which takes us to one specific situation I will explain in the next post.

So, there is this girl in the building where I work. She works in a different office, we see each other in the cafeteria almost every day. She stares really hard, smiles, and so do I.

out of curiosity, I did a little stalking and found her on social networks, checked her out a bit but didn't like, comment or do anything.

She is gorgeous, but definitely too young (I am 36, she must be 25 tops...) and not exactly my type.

I was planning to leave at the "stare at each other in the restaurant" level, but next day she follows me on Instagram (where I have pics with my current GF, mind you). She doesn't comment or like anything, just follows. Can't tell exactly if she stalked me too, if IG showed her my profile because I was checking hers or what.

Now I am really curious to see where this goes... I want to approach her and strike some conversation but I don't want to give the idea that I am trying to build up something serious, just chatting to get to know each other since we were so curiously looking at each other anyway (this is the kind of thing that I need to tell myself first of all).

She is into photography quite a bit, I should approach her from this point, like "cool pictures you have in your IG", right?
>>
>>18636710
still the OP.

I get it that this post isn't making much sense because I am not asking a question.

I needed first to write it all down to organize my thoughts on the situation.

what I need from you, /adv/ is some feedback on this:

>my ultimate objective is to be that kind of guy that is interesting, charming, gets women to be friendly and even more, but who, in the end of the day, is still loyal to his wife

Is this shit even possible??

Any ideas on what to do and NOT to do when chatting with this girl to avoid giving the idea that I am trying hard to hide I already have someone ?

And if things start to get closer and more personal, HOW THE FUCK DO I STOP MYSELF???
>>
>>18636723
choose one
1. a hobby
2. a shrink
3. castration

>>18636689
>>
>>18636727
>3. castration

castration wouldn't work, this isn't so much about sex, it is about attention.

A shrink would help a lot, though.
>>
>I am a slut. There is no other way to put it. I like to get attention and affection from women, it makes me feel good and excited.
consider an open relationship. Your gf will object and probably dump you. One of you will always be unhappy in this relationship.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.