[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Fair?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_6157.jpg (46KB, 520x460px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6157.jpg
46KB, 520x460px
So I work at a warehouse as a picker (orderfill) 3 days a week 36 hours total.
What I do is simple, I use a pallet rider that holds two pallets and I am in charge of picking what ever the voice comand system tells me to pick on to the correct pallet; "front" or "back". Every week one day out of the three day work week every worker gets audited on accuracy. If you fail 3 times (let's say once per week) you can loose your job. Your score must be 99.7% accuracy or higher to pass. I'm on my second tonlast warning and it's strange to me since I usually always pass my audits untill lately. The PROBLEM and QUESTION is that today I parked my pallet rider to go to my last break of the day and when I came back I noticed a bright green cat litter bag was missing from the front pallet. I know this because that was the last item I picked before break. Turns out the green bag was in the back pallet hidden under other cat items in the "back" pallet. So what's i did was go to the "control room" office to check if the item was supposed to be a "back" pallet item since Inclearly remeber being a front pallet item. Long story short someone must have out the item from my front pallet into the back pallet and hid it under the back pallet items so that's inwouldnt notice. I asked my supervisors if I could see footage to figure out who the person responsible for such act is and they have me a very hopeless we'll get back at you and never got back to me.

What can I do in this situation? Should I go to HR?
Is it possible for the company to investigate who the one responsible is? Are my own co-workers trying to fire me? In about a month we'll need double the workforce like every year so tnwouldnt make any sense if they're trying to fire me. Any help?
>>
>>18636498
Yes you should go to HR.

You should also look into another career path. Warehouse work is shit desu, apply yourself.
>>
>>18636521
I appreciate yor advice. I'm currently doing warehouse to pay for my school
Thread posts: 3
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.