[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is it possible to lure a Western guy that is neither ugly or

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: 2475600.jpg (435KB, 965x1200px) Image search: [Google]
2475600.jpg
435KB, 965x1200px
Is it possible to lure a Western guy that is neither ugly or old (28 years max) to marry me and get me out of my shithole?
>>
>>18636312
Of course it's possible.
>>
We talking like a greencard thing? Honestly if I am still single in another 5 years I would consider marrying a random foreign stranger just to not be alone anymore. So long as A you signed a prenuptial and B you where willing to work to pay your half of the bills.
>>
>>18636312
If that was your picture, I'd marry you. No prenup required. What country are you in?
>>
Yeah, come to Seattle. Theres a fuckload of socially anxious white boys with decent paying jobs that would kill to have someone other than the fat american trash seduce them.
>>
File: 1395981721188.png (250KB, 492x656px) Image search: [Google]
1395981721188.png
250KB, 492x656px
No, all men under 30 are fully red-pilled on women and all well aware you're just a gold digging whore who just uses men for your own selfish interests and is incapable of reciprocating true love.
>>
>>18636312

depends on the shithole
>>
Funny thing about people from shitholes wherever they go they turn that place into a shithole- take this thread for example
>>
Sure it is. I would do it just as an experiment on how it is to live with someone. We'd get to know each other. It would only be a marriage on paper, I would not presume or expect either of us to be comfortable living like a married couple. I would however expect to see you socially now and then, just to keep up appearances. We could go on what can only be described as dates, that is, if we get along. And than again, how awkward is it really to share a meal or go to a concert together, even it you don't have much to talk about. And on that, I assure you I can initiate conversation about anything, and I am a good listener.
>>
As a 22 yr old who is above average, My initial thought is are you autistic? Like ngl the pic is probably the single most fem-autist thing I can imagine I mean why are your eyebrows yellow?
>>
File: lower standards.jpg (150KB, 777x767px) Image search: [Google]
lower standards.jpg
150KB, 777x767px
>>18636312
What do you have to offer except pussy?

Remember, you are competing with girls from his area who can get easily job, talk his native language, are more rich than you and compatible with his culture.
>>
>>18637109
>g some fag name caf or some shit like. that I'm much more good looking than him
This,
It would be easy if you had no standards but you dont seem to have anything to beat out the other girls you are competing with
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.