[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Completely forgettable

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 7

File: YotsubaPhased.jpg (20KB, 316x255px) Image search: [Google]
YotsubaPhased.jpg
20KB, 316x255px
Just realized that I'm nothing but a tag along for friends when they need an extra guy. I'm quite when in a group I participate in discussions and start my own.

But I'm never called to just hang out, I often have to reach forward and force to include myself so that they can remember me. It seems they only call when they need one last guy.
>>
File: 1502231174287.gif (95KB, 315x572px) Image search: [Google]
1502231174287.gif
95KB, 315x572px
welcome to the 3rd Wheel club
>>
>>18636191
you have to do more reaching out yourself, other people will reciprocate. show a genuine interest
>>
>>18636191
>>
>>18636301
Guess I'll try harder and see where it gets me.
>>18636369
Don't think I can ever achieve this, was pretty lonely the most of my life this is first time I'm ever in a group.
>>
>>18637176
>Don't think I can ever achieve this
That might be your problem right there: You are desperate for company and that puts you pretty low in a hierarchy.
>>
>Friends say they're going to hang out today
>Me and the rest said we're coming
>Dorm building is separated from boys and girls so I can't just walk up to their door and see what their doing without one of their permission.
>Decided to text one of them to see if their still up for hanging out
>No response five hours later
>>
File: elliot-rodger.jpg (13KB, 258x289px) Image search: [Google]
elliot-rodger.jpg
13KB, 258x289px
>>18636268
Came here to post this.
It's a curious feeling to know you're never anyone's first choice. I'd rather be hated than just blandly acceptable.
>>
>>18638360
Feels bad, man
>>
>>18636191
This has been me in every friend group my entire life.
>>
>>18638472
Feels horrible, man
>>
File: maxresdefault (1).jpg (90KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault (1).jpg
90KB, 1920x1080px
>>18638977
>"Wanna hang out someday?"
>seen 5 hours ago
>>
They are not your friends but close associates. Time to move along and get some new ones
>>
>group of best friends from highschool
>we all go our separate ways for college
>still talk regularly
>two of my friends go to a big concert in Vegas over together over summer
>say that it's awesome and that we'll all go next year so start saving
>save and budget, living like a monk because I'm poor but want to see friends
>no word on the concert
>figure it's not happening
>one random weekend 4 of their snapchats are blowing up with videos from the concert
One of the most painful nights of my life. It was the last time that I cried.
>>
>>18636191
you gotta be that smart or funny guy, or someone distinguishable
>>
>>18636369
this makes you be alone a lot.
>>
>>18639100
Granted that sucks, but did you never once bring it up in conversation? It's a two-way street.
>>18638993
Likewise, suggest something more specific. A generic "let's hang out" from someone with spergish tendencies is not a desirable prospect. Offer a plan to hang out a particular time or place--just not too specific.
>hey anon, we should go to the theater sometime next weekend. have you wanted to see any movies?
>>
>>18639190
Why does it matter if you aren't bothered by it?

And it only makes you be alone a lot if anything social isn't easily at hand but then you would be alone either way.
>>
>>18639019
Truth. OP has no real friends. Only life-force draining leaches.

>>18636191
Stop relying on others to give your life meaning.
>>
>>18639409
It's not the first time I haven't been invited to hang out like this, it was just the biggest. I ask them to get together when I can, I just don't like to be the person that invites myself into their plans. It was always his event, and I didn't want to make it weird. If they didn't want me going, on account of not asking me, it would be awkward, I guess.
I dunno.
>>
>>18636191
Sorry to hear that, Anon. I prefer to be by myself and have a really tight social circle. I'd hang out with you.
>>
>>18639409
>More specific
They made the plan to go watch movies and chill, said on every occasion they asked I was going.
>>
>friend texts
>Who's up for dinner
>Said I'll join
>Wait for a response 15 minutes and say fuck it
>Go to the dinning Hall and see them leaving it
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.