[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Maximizing 20 vs 30s, how to?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: 85a.png (963KB, 990x1146px) Image search: [Google]
85a.png
963KB, 990x1146px
How do I maximize my enjoyment in my 20s?

I don't give a fuck what people say, you're an old fuck when you're 31,32,33+ By then your body is breaking down, some cunt has managed to wriggle her way into marriage with you thus ending your life, and then you're a shmuck with a miserable fat wife, possibly children and the rest of your 9-5 wagecuck life.

I'm planning on killing myself on my 30th birthday. People always tell me

"go to grad school, it'll pay off massively in your 30s" Who fucking cares? Your basically dead at 40.
"your 20s are for building up to your 30s" Virtually every single person in their 30s I've met is fucking miserable who wish they were younger.

people were not meant to live this long. how do i make the most of my 20s? do i spread my seed?
>>
>>18636052
Be a Chad
Learn how to be charismatic
Uni is a time where women will fuck anyone who is remotely smooth
Do that

And then get an easy job at your pop's company
>>
Be like Zyzz

Steiroids and cocaine. It'll kill you but at least you'll have a wild ride to death and go out like a sick cunt
>>
>>18636052
You sound as though you already know what you want to do.
>>
>>18636052
OP, don't listen to the previous two retards. I'm 54 and doing alright in life. Three kids, grown, out of the house, have one grandchild already. Divorced, but found new love, been with my gf for 12+ years now.

I was married to your typical American woman. Gimme gimme gimme. 15 fucking misreable years. But I made it through that, and through my divorce. And, I can honestly say I've never been happier.

Got my Masters degree when I was 50. Felt good.

Started writing that book I always wanted to write.

When I was 18 I never thought I'd live past 30. Like you.

Well, here I am, at 54. Feels pretty good, man. Working out, eating right, light drinker, no smoke.

My advice? Do what you love. Your work then won't feel like work because you love doing it.
>>
>>18636052
dude, you think 30 is old? Wow.

When you are older as a man, your game goes up considerably. You know who you are and you know what you want out of your life which makes things easy. Plus you can pretty much extend your youth as long as you stay in good shape and eat healthy.

You need to rethink not investing in your older age.
>>
>>18636052

This shit is the stupidest goddamned thing I've ever heard, since you don't know a thing about it.

I'm 31 as of three days ago, in great shape, and I'm making six figures with my house, car, great job, and health. Women are fucking SLOBBERING over my dick and I'm allowed to do whatever the fuck I want while I go on incredible vacations and have the money and experience to really enjoy life.

All you have to do is just not get married to some stupid broad because you think you have to, take risks in your career to aim for the top, and focus first on making yourself the kind of person you want to be.
>>
>>18636140
You forget the step where you get a job
>>
>>18636140
Did you save westeros from the white walkers too?
>>
>>18636142

I'm assuming he already has a job, just because.

>>18636149
Westeros is doomed.
>>
>>18636052
I'm guessing this is a joke.
You don't have to have kids or get married if you don't want to. No one is forcing you to. Fuckin' a man. Take care of your body and eat right and shit and you can still be fit in your 70s.
>>
>>18636140

Agreed. Single, 0 debt, bought everything I want except a house, and I'm about to do that for 0 down, about to get ph.d. for no stupid student loans...

It's possible. You don't know shit until you're 25 anyway, and even then...
>>
Kill urslf on 27 with overdrugs on 33 on cross.
>>
>>18636437
Nobody pays loans to get a phd lol
>>
>>18636052
>you're an old fuck when you're 31,32,33+ By then your body is breaking down
>Your basically dead at 40.
>people were not meant to live this long
Ask your doctor for autism medication.
>>
>you're basically dead at 40

Not if you're healthy. My dads friend is 60 years old and he's fit like a fucking horse because he played sport and ate well. You wouldn't even notice his age, he looked more like 30. Age is just a number so stop attaching so much meaning to it. How you live your life is more important than how old you are.
>>
Get rich or die trying. Everything else is just gravy.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.