[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My boyfriend just admitted that he wants to make me fatter. He

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: 1500055192147.jpg (64KB, 618x597px) Image search: [Google]
1500055192147.jpg
64KB, 618x597px
My boyfriend just admitted that he wants to make me fatter. He has a fat fetish.
I'm 350lbs now. Isn't that enough?
>>
>>18635796
He's going to slowly degrade your health and shorten your life for the sake of his sexual fetishes. Think about that for a bit.
>>
>making you uglier and modifying your body for his own personal pleasure

dump him right now.

also, great blog
>>
>be 350 pounds
>surprised to discover your bf has a fat fetish
Why else would he be with you if he wasn't attracted to fat girls? But on the off chance this isn't bait heres what I would do tell him you're not comfortable intentionally gaining weight because of health concerns, but to compromise once a week (or so) you can do a role-play session about it where he gets to stuff you and fuck you while you talk about how much you love being fat and how you can't wait to get even fatter. But he has to understand it's only a fantasy and it can't take over your sex life. That seem reasonable to you?

Btw I'm a whale hunter too, so I get your bf's kink.
>>
dump and get to the gym or neck yourself before it gets any worse op
>>
>>18635804
>poster implies they're female
>NICEBLOG
>>
>>18635827
they didn't ask for advice. just basically wrote a facebook post.

also, we're on 4chan. there's a higher chance OP is a gay dude than a female
>>
File: you are obese.jpg (145KB, 735x1102px) Image search: [Google]
you are obese.jpg
145KB, 735x1102px
>>18635796
Evidently not for him. Do you even lift?
>>>/fit/ sticky
>stupid frog poster
>>
Why is weight gain such a common fetish yet weight loss barely exists? It's like they want us to die at
>>
>>18635897
Just as weight gain is a subset of fat fetishism I'd imagine weight loss is a subset of anorexia fetishism.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.