[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is living?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

File: JUSTDO.jpg (78KB, 456x320px)
JUSTDO.jpg
78KB, 456x320px
I am really bothered by certain outlooks I have on life.

For example, I hate babies. Like a lot. I am 26 and I just can't stop hating babies. I hate the idea of losing the entirety of my freedom because some bag of shit wants to scream and yell and be needy. I am intensely bothered by the thought of babies.

Next, I am really bothered by the idea of marriage. I don't mind monogamy.. but this weird "pact of monogamy" makes me feel odd. Like how can you ONE HUNDRED percent trust this person not to fuck you over in a divorce or something? You legit can't... To me, marriage is not a death sentence but it could end so horribly that you might wish you were dead from all the divorce stories I have heard.

Next, I am bothered by younger people getting married AND OR having kids. I remember about 3 years a ago, a friend told me he was getting married and he was like 21. It seemed so foolish to me that I had to feign happiness when he told me.

Why does all this stuff bother me? I feel like I am the only person who is seeing the underbelly of all this shit. On the surface, people think marriage and having kids is cool and all fun and games and shit.. but in reality, its a compelte shit show and the people who look the most happy, are usually just holding on by a thread to their sanity.

what is living? Am I even fucking living my life? All I do is work, gym, and play video games or jerk off. To me, my life seems infinitely better compared to that of a life of a married person or person with kids.
>>
>>18635778
I am divorced. I wish I was dead.

You are 100% right, OP. Just keep jerking off and playing vidya. The occasional hooker will take the edge off. Best of luck bro.

When you off yourself, can I have your game console? Mine broke.
>>
>>18635778
Just dont marry and wear protection. Simple shit
>>
>>18635805

but oddly enough, not marrying and not having kids seems fucked up. Or at least not having kids. I literally don't know how to feel about any of this.

I have never met anyone my age who has said "Yeah, I chose to have my kid DELIBERATELY". I am actually thinking that most people my age with kids.. had them on accident but won't admit it.

This world is fucked up man. I really wish marriage wasn't so wide spread because people like me feel weird for not doing it but also would feel weird because logically, marriage just makes no fucking sense. I just can't put so much blind trust in another human who has what I call "The free will factor". The woman you love could totally fucking destroy you. or vice versa.

How can you 100 percent trust anyone? I don't mind trusting.. but to put ONE HUNDRED PERCENT trust into someone is suicide.
>>
>>18635830
I don't feel at all weird for not wanting to get married or have children. It's never appealed to me and I don't feel any pressure to do it.
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.