[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I have grown horribly lazy.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

File: GETTINGAWAY.gif (992KB, 300x216px) Image search: [Google]
GETTINGAWAY.gif
992KB, 300x216px
I have grown horribly lazy /adv/. I don't have the will power to do much of anything anymore. I contemplate calling out of work sick every morning because when I wake up, I just feel like such shit. I just want to sleep and even though I get 7-8 hours of sleep, I still feel tired when I wake up and I feel like just calling my job and telling them to fuck off.

I don't make my bed or eat breakfast in the morning because I just mentally cannot do it. Making break fast for myself is impossible. I sleep until like the last minute before I have to get up and go to work.

I spend like 30 mins jacking off before I get up too. I basically can't get up unless I jack off.

I need help but I don't know what is fucking me over. I use to be quite happy when I was kind of dating a woman. Then she friend zoned me and I had to cut contact. Just when I was feeling good about myself.

Now I am stuck in this shit show and I feel like I can't make it better. Help me.

Every sunday I tell myself "I am going to go out and do something fun!" and that never happens. I always end up just laying in bed and jerking off and falling in and out of sleep.

I have not gone to the gym in months. I use to go very regularly and then that whole friend zone debacle happened and I just like lost my will to do anything. Why do anything when everything is just going to shit all over you anyway?

I think my issue is that I am so desperate to meet a woman who actually likes me that if I do something with no intention on meeting a woman.. my brain doesn't like it. For example, I want to go see a movie soon... whats the point though when I know I will end up going solo and then just coming home to sleep?

Everything seems hideously pointless and I hate that feeling. Like right now, Its 8pm my time and I usually go to bed at 12am. I am doing nothing right now but just sitting here. I can't muster up the strength to even play a video game.
>>
>>18635640
Okay first of all, tl;dr.
Second, sounds like a testosterone problem. There are things you can do to help that.
I'd suggest going to /fit/ and just lurk for a while, Google estrogen reducing foods and testosterone boosting foods. Also tap water is nasty too get a Brita filter if you can, there's all sorts of estrogen in that.
>>
>>18635640
Everything you're doing right now is counterproductive to your goals. You say you want a woman, but you have stopped working out and you masturbate excessively. Women don't want to be with guys who don't have anything going on. Also, the boost in energy and motivation you get when you're in the early dating stages doesn't last forever. You need to get back to loving yourself man. Start working out again and stop robbing yourself of energy by wanking every morning. You'll feel more energized and more confident about your life which will attract people to you.
>>
>>18635640
This may be caused by depression
>>
>>18636116

>may
this sounds like me when I was going through a big depression episode right out of undergrad. The only way to fix this is to push yourself into social situations. Friends and support groups are necessary, just in varying amounts from person to person.
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.