[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

LSD Advice

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 1

File: LSD_080616.jpg (63KB, 900x500px) Image search: [Google]
LSD_080616.jpg
63KB, 900x500px
I always wanted to take LSD, recently acquired some. I am planning to take it with a friend in a forest area with awesome meadows. It will be a 200ug dose each. It will be awesome.

However, I am currently in a long-distance relationship sort of deal and am feeling a lot of things at the moment. Mostly anxious regarding how this relationship will proceed. Will this affect my trip? Am I going to fell overwhelming sadness, anxiety regarding the relationship etc? How safe is it to proceed?
>>
>>18635604
Honestly you don't have to go higher than 100 to start, I would reccomend taking 100, then if you know how lay on another 40 after about an hour. You don't want to fuck around with this. 100 will be more than intense enough for a first time, trust me.

The LSD experience is ridden in epiphanies. Which means that you will "realize" shit all the time, like hidden truths about everything and everyone. The important to thing to remember about them is that they might not be actually true, you will not be thinking clearly. So suddenly you might have an epiphany about your girlfriend not really loving you or some shit, this might not be actually true, so don't follow your instinct to call her or make any big decisions while in the high. Sleep it off, and think about it clearly, the thing you realized might not be true, but your feelings about the whole thing comes from a real place. So she still loves you, but why would you think she wasn't? Maybe she's been a bit colder lately?
Use the trip to explore emotions like that, and work through it the day after. It's important to filter out the bullshit from the truth, no matter how right the feeling feels in the trip.

If you feel any sudden sadness or anxiety, change the music to something more uplifting, LSD is wonderful in that you can more easily control your experience. Have fun dude!
>>
>>18635649

Couldn't have hoped for a better response. I will keep these things in mind. Thank you!
Thread posts: 3
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.