[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Caught

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: 1472479865540.png (488KB, 800x1020px) Image search: [Google]
1472479865540.png
488KB, 800x1020px
I got caught peeping at workjust looking through some door slats (i work in retail and am a college student)
They are going to contact hr and im considering my options. Ive already decided to pull a nixon and turned in my two weeks but i have some questions
what happens if i just stop showing up despite not fulfilling my two week notice, the boss said theyre gonna contact hr, what would be in store for me
considering my options this is what i came up with
>stop going entirely and look for new job
>finish two weeks
>an hero
>quit everything run away and join the clergy
>quit everything and run away to canada
> just face the consequences
will this effect my future employment drastically if im fired or given some sort of training or just stop showing up
>>
If you were breaching someone's privacy, that could get the police involved too. How about you stop being a little pervert?
>>
>>18635524
peeping? like in the bathroom?
>>
>>18635529
already did that
>>18635530
no the fitting room
>>
>>18635531
>no the fitting room
Where customers are trying on clothes? What the actual fuck is wrong with you?
>>
>>18635534
not looking for judgement just advice
>>
>>18635536
Doesn't matter what you do, you're fucked
>>
Offer a sincere apology and brace for the worst. It will probably blow over in a few days.

Go one day and if the environment is too hostile, dont come back. Your boss and coworkers will appreciate it so they won't bother you about it. But you have to go one day.
>>
>>18635544
Also seek professional help to stop being a perv
>>
>>18635544
>implying a business would be okay with an employee fucking watching its customers get changed
OP's replaceable in an instant. The store's reputation is much more important to them than a creepy pervert.
>>
>>18635544
but as far as future work how would this affect me?
does the two week notice really matter? They've been really short handed lately and are hiring up as much as they can but a lot of times i volunteer to come in just to be a good employee
>>
>>18635554
>>18635542
on that note i told them it was loss prevention cause i heard cracking like a sensor being broken
>>
>>18635557
as long as they don't press criminal charges you're fine, just don't expect a good recommendation from them if you use them as a reference or past employer.
>>
it wasnt a customer that caught me it was a fellow employee
>>
File: IMG_4474.jpg (2MB, 4000x3000px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4474.jpg
2MB, 4000x3000px
>>18635524
move to canada dude
its comfy
start anew and fix your shit
>>
>>18635557
Well you can't put this place on your resume so if this is your only work experience, you're starting from scratch.

>>18635568
So?
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.