[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is the most telling thing about someone’s personality?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

File: _20170819_021408.jpg (106KB, 933x674px)
_20170819_021408.jpg
106KB, 933x674px
What is the most telling thing about someone’s personality?
>>
>How they treat people they feel they're above in status (hourly workers, the homeless, elderly or ugly, etc) and animals

>How they talk about other people (whether presently or formerly) in their life
If they have a pattern of speaking negatively about people, they will speak negatively about you at some point. I recently met a girl and while we were bonding she told me about how horrible and abusive her last two boyfriends, her parents and certain relatives were. I noticed that there was a pattern of everyone in her life victimizing her at some point and she never took responsibility for her part in it. Eventually our relationship turned sour and she talked the same shit about me, even attributing sneaky vile motives to things I did for her because I cared about her. She never truly apologized for her part in it and basically told me to kick rocks if I didn't like it. The only time she apologized about something it was in the form of "I'm sorry if you feel... " which isn't an apology at all.

>Whether they will lie, cheat, or steal to get ahead
The girl mentioned above falsified information to get an apartment, then after a few months left her best friend and roommate holding the bag for a bill she promised to pay. The roommate never believed she would do something like that. I did.

The girl I talked about is an otherwise pleasant girl to be around. On a quick look she seems to have it all together but once you get to know her you see cracks in her character.
>>
>>18635466

How they act. It's not perfect, as pepople can pretend and lie, but it's the best thing you've got.
>>
File: brainletsBTFO.jpg (116KB, 710x473px)
brainletsBTFO.jpg
116KB, 710x473px
>>18635466
Political affiliation. I can tell if someone is a Republican that they are selfish and close minded. If they are a Democrat they are stupid and poor.
>>
How they act when they think no one's watching.
>>
>>18635466
The way they talk about other people.
>>
>>18635509
This. My list would be

>how someone treats animals
>how someone treats people below them in society
>how they take care of themselves in general
>are they tolerant of other viewpoints or do they constantly need consensus?
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.