[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Pimple, Cold Sores, Herpes?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 2

File: 20170818_183422.jpg (2MB, 1920x1920px) Image search: [Google]
20170818_183422.jpg
2MB, 1920x1920px
Hello, I've been getting cold sores or pimples on my lips as long as I can remember, and I never thought of them as anything more than an minor annoyance.

Pictured is the sort of milkyway cluster of tiny tiny blisters across various parts of my upper/lower lip. They are so tiny I had to add a filter to let you see them, but they are easy enough to see when I look up close in a mirror.

Until now I just assumed that this type of lip topography was normal. No one has ever pointed them out (I have to pucker or stretch out my lip to get them distinguishable, and even then you have to be looking). I have never suffered anything comparable to those horrifying pictures you see online, nor have I had a cold sore on the inside of my lips. When they occur they are always on the border between regular skin and the lips (in the blue oval). They don't even add any texture to my inner lip... they are embedded in, but I could probably find one to pop one if I tried, however.

My guess is that I have had HSV 1 since an early age, but I am still kind of puzzled by the array of microblisters since I can't find anything like it online. Does anyone else here who has oral herpes (HSV 1 or 2) have anything like this going on?

I am somewhat anxious about the possibility of them enflaming. If It is a sign I have something serious, it would be good to know to stop sharing water with people.
>>
>>18635362
80% of the human population has some form of herpes I wouldn't worry about it
>>
>>18635390
Yeah, I get that, but I just looked at my brother's pure lips and felt so surprised at how clean they looked when stretched out compared to mine. It just made me feel very strange.
>>
Ever considered it to be Fordyce spots?
>>
>>18635645
Oh damn thank you, that's definitely what they are. You have saved me alot of grief. Have this collage of Armenian girls with funny names I met on Tandem.
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.