[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Should I upgrade?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 2

I've been with this cute and sexy South American girl for half a year, she's an 8/10 without makeup and a 9/10 with it on, and she's absolutely obsessed with me. She wants to marry me even though she's 17. When we're out, she does get attention from other guys but nobody attempts any shit. I like to make beta cucks jealous of what I have, and I'm wondering if I should upgrade, and I know I have the looks and confidence to do so.

I consider myself a 10/10 (just accept this as if I am a 10, for argument's sake. Yes I have NPD but that's besides the point). Should I look to upgrade for a girl who is a 9 or a 10/10? Yes, I am shallow as fuck, but I'm young so I have plenty of years ahead of me to browse and trial before I make the purchase.

Other info:
Current gf's personality is maybe a 6/10. Really annoying and selfish at times, but loving and funny when she's in a good mood.
There's also some issues around trusting her, she's done some minor shit in the past that causes me not to trust her.
Her family is rich as fuck.
I love foreign girls, especially dark and cute ones like her (she is my type to a tee).
She's 17, I'm 20.
I'm a fucking stud.
>>
Bumpety bump
>>
There's no such thing as a universal 10/10, a 10/10 to someone is a 9/10 that happens to fit that person's physical preferences. So basically you're a 9/10 and you're dating your equivalent.
>>
>>18635272
>Yes I have NPD but that's besides the point

Congrats, you almost made me choke laughing.
>>
>>18635489
Why? You always sound like a sad cunt when you tell people online that you're good looking. I am fully aware of that. I asked people to just accept me being a 10/10 as fact just for the sake of the argument.

You are incapable of this?
>>
>>18635488
Interesting point. I get what you are saying.

I am just asking for people's opinions on whether I should be happy with an 8/10 or if I should look for a better girl to quench that feeling of dissatisfaction inside of me.

Would it be a mistake to throw away a girl who is close to perfection, but not quite it, in pursuit of a different girl who is even closer to it?
>>
>>18635272
She is rich, so she rather grab your money with divorce.
Trust may be an issue, but fucking her brains out should prevent cheating, you said she is obsessed with you anyway.
As for personality, I think you could train her to be less shit.
>>
>>18635576
*she rather won't grab your money.
>>
>>18635523
If you actually have NPD, you shouldn't be with anyone, you're going to destroy them.
>>
File: 1500852939480.jpg (251KB, 1000x1563px) Image search: [Google]
1500852939480.jpg
251KB, 1000x1563px
DONT RESPOND TO BAIT THREADS YOU FUCKING LOSERS
>>
>>18635576
Indeed, it is nice to know I probably won't have to worry about money while being with her.
The problem we have is we spend a lot of time apart (maximum of a month at a time) as we live in different countries. We're planning to move in together next year though. She cries and begs me to trust her whenever I bring trust issues up with her, but when she's out partying and drunk she's a horny mess.
I have tried many times teaching her how to be an adult (she's incredibly childish and had a sheltered upbringing). We've made some progress but there's still a lot more to be made. This is the kind of thing most guys probably don't have to deal with. Most girls don't act like children all the time.

Thanks for the feedback so far everyone.
>>
>>18635598
I haven't been diagnosed or anything, but I match the symptoms pretty well. It's not out of control; I can act like a nice selfless guy when I need to. Case in point, her family thinks I'm a holy saint.
>>
>>18635599
This ain't no bait thread you spastic. Fuck off. Look around, everyone else here is capable of mature discussion.
>>
>>18635272
>NPD
I bet you are perfectly average my friend and there is nothing wrong with that. Your disorder is probably misconstrued as confidence to some people and that is what is attracting the women.
>>
>>18635272
The rule of thumb on 4chan is to take all ratings and slash them by 1/3rd. Your 9 is probably closer to a 6 or low 7 and you are probably not anywhere close to a 10 so I'd say you're also probably around a 6.

She's 17 years old you fucking mongoloid. You think she has the maturity to be making big decisions (like getting married) rationally? Enjoy getting divorced in a few years when you both grow the fuck up and realize you're completely different people.
>>
>>18635607
Well, so her going to clubs is a problem...
There should be a way to stop her from going there, but the distance won't help with keeping her on leash.
You might threat with break if you she keeps going partying.
I'm not really an expert, so take it with grain of doubt.
>>
>>18635631
Obviously I know she hasn't got a clue on life. She already told me the only thing she's certain on is being with me. I'm being extremely patient with her because of her age.

Try not to get hung up on whether I am *actually* a 10 or not, that's completely irrelevant whether I'm a 10 or a fucking 1. I'm simply asking if I should shoot higher if I believe I am capable of it. I would post pictures of myself/of her but this is the internet so nty. Just take my word for it, for the sake of my question. Doesn't matter if in reality I'm an ugly mong or a god-Chad, it's entirely irrelevant to the issue.
>>
>>18635646
>stop her from partying
I've gone through this in my head many times, but I decided that preventing her from having a social life is something I'm not comfortable with.

She's going to be exposed to slut culture but I can't really help that. It's how today's society is. I can't force her not to go out or drunk, especially when she's 17. She needs to enjoy herself but also remember she has a boyfriend so she needs to reign it in and save it for me.
>>
>>18635272
Tldr; post nudes fagyt
>>
>>18635708
Kek. No. They are for my eyes only. Sorry xox
>>
If you don't like her personality then why are you even with her? That desperate for a fuck? C'mon man, you seem like a fucking asshole anyways but seriously moral bankruptcy is not as cool as you seem to think it is.
Also, if you can't trust her then you really really shouldn't get too serious about it. Trust is essential.
Cocky assholes are never as cool as they think.
>>
>>18636669
>thinks I don't like her personality
You misunderstood. I love her personality when she's being nice to me. The problem is she turns into a bitch every few days, then always apologises to me afterwards. After a while it gets tiresome. I'm hoping she can just iron out these creases in her personality with age.

Also being confident doesn't make me 'cocky'. I'd rather not be a failure and a beta in life. Maybe you're happy with that lifestyle but I want to make something with my life.
>>
>>18637062
>Current gf's personality is maybe a 6/10
I wonder why I misunderstood with a post like that...
>Also being confident doesn't make me 'cocky'.
Your right, but there is being confident and there is being a cocky asshole. The fact that you can't tell you are being cocky instead of confident is a symptom of your cockiness. I mean, you even stated you have NPD, why are you arguing about the fact that you are cocky?
Poor girl is too young and stupid to realise she is with an absolute asswipe.
>>
>>18637124
Maybe you're just a jealous beta? Hmm. Hard to tell.
>>
>>18637390
Its hard to be jealous of text on a screen when you know how bullshit it could all be.
>>
>>18635272
Post a picture of yourself OP.
>>
>>18635272
Rich af family ? Upgrade her to Wife 1.0
>>
>>18637401
Im wonderin why so many nerds on here getting emotional nd triggered over OP saying hes a 10
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.