[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Heart broken

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: 1502946988227.png (131KB, 793x645px) Image search: [Google]
1502946988227.png
131KB, 793x645px
God dammit. There is this girl who I confessed to a while ago. She was one of my best friends but since that day she has never spoken a word to me, not even look at me in the eye. I thought maybe she needs some time away from me but its been 5 fucking months. I thought I've let go but every time i see her and want to start a conversation or something, she ignores me and walks away. But besides that she seems to be living a happy life without me while I'm still here alone because she was the only person I could trust with telling personal things to. Its obvious that she doesn't want anything to do with me anymore but I just feel like complete shit. I'm not sad because of the rejection I'm sad because I lost the person who meant most to me in my life. Its hard to move on from this I don't know what to do
>>
>>18635232
If she could drop you so easily and ignore you, you probably didn't mean much to her. It sucks to have someone you like not return your feelings and it sucks even more to have them ignore you or treat you with disdain after you make yourself vulnerable to them, but it happens. Be thankful she made a clean cut with you instead of trying to force a relationship or maintain your farce of a friendship. You might not feel it right now but you don't need people like that in your life. You don't need anyone in your life who doesn't want you in theirs. Wish her the best (in your mind) and move on with your life. There are so many other girls.
>>
>>18635267
Thanks for that. And its true I was vulnerable to her. She treated me like an amazing friend, she helped me with my depression, anxiety, stress, etc. I've never been so open to anyone but I guess you are right. Maybe our friendship was fake, maybe if I never told her we'd still be friends right now but that would probably mean I'd be living a lie
>>
>>18635267
But its still hard to let go of someone important to you. It fucking hurts
>>
>>18635339
It most certainly does, but most people who have ever loved have had to do it at some point. I'm in the process of it now. It fucking sucks but it does get better with time, especially if you don't let it destroy you. Keep working on improving yourself and spend time with other people. Maybe if she sees you around with another girl, she'll rethink her decision but you should try to have the attitude that you're awesome and if she doesn't want you in her life it's her loss. If she tries to come back around, she needs to earn your attention.
>>
She's doing you a favour honestly.

If you stayed close friends you would never get over her and be able to form relationships with other people.

I mean it man. In the future when you meet women decide right away whether you are interested in them for friends or dating. If for friends then don't let yourself develop feelings for them treat them like one of your guy friends. If for dating then make your move as near as practicable and if they say no you can just disapear.

Male/female platonic relations are difficult and i've been in a similar position as you man but the girl I was in love with just exploited me and I was the one who had to cut contact.
>>
>>18635232
These things happen. Five months is a long time to hang on, I'm guessing you're relatively young? You just have to go on living your life.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.