[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Kill or not kill?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 6

So, I have a gf. And I have been thinking a lot about something happening to her. Suppose, she gets raped. Should I just kill the fucker? Is it worth it? What lengths would you go to keep her safe? Right now I am convinced there is no choice. If it's something serious like rape -- it's a death sentence for the fucker. If it's something like touching ass -- he loses teeth and is seriously beaten.
>>
>>18634901
Are you off your medication?
>>
>>18634901
Depends on whether or not she's a slut or, more of a waifu type. Do nothing if she's a slut.
>>
File: 1498251795752.jpg (453KB, 1701x2268px) Image search: [Google]
1498251795752.jpg
453KB, 1701x2268px
>what would YOU DO if someone touched your gf
>>
File: cucks btfo.jpg (168KB, 563x898px) Image search: [Google]
cucks btfo.jpg
168KB, 563x898px
>>18634954
>absolutely nothing you weak cuck
>>
>>18634961
ww chad do???
>>
But then everyone else will be free to rape her once you're in prison and can't do anything.
By killing him you create a situation where you are no longer able to support her/keep her safe at all.

It is not a logical decision to kill him, it is an emotional one based on anger.
>>
Yes, of course you kill. Or at least maim them for life. If you're a pathetic cuck then you'll get caught and won't be able to protect your gf anymore. If someone even touches her you have to break their face. If you don't, then again, you'll be a pathetic cuck. Your gf will be embarrassed to be with you if you let it happen. Your choice.
>>
>>18635061
I think you are right. It seems so much easier to live that way. Don't have to worry about getting cucked or viewed as a coward.
>>
>>18634901
No, because then you'll go to jail, and then you won't be able to support your GF through her trauma when she needs you most
>>
File: 1465490667454.jpg (401KB, 1280x1554px) Image search: [Google]
1465490667454.jpg
401KB, 1280x1554px
>>18634901

Are you daydreaming about your gf getting fucked by another man?

Sounds like you're a cuck, OP.
>>
Rape is an overhyped crime, especially in todays climate. Would you kill someone for licking their finger and sticking it in your ear? Or jamming their thumb up your butt in the showers? I think your sense of justice is heavily unbalanced.
>>
>>18635165
Ever since I was 16 I decided to live life like an alpha and I've never regretted it. EVERYTHING comes easier. Other guys respect you and don't challenge you, girls come easy, your self-worth increases.

There is a fine line between being a violent alpha and being a thug who ends up in jail, but if you find the right balance then life switches to easy mode for you. For me, it started when I joined a martial arts club and the instructor was a hard bastard who shaped us into younger versions of him.
>>
File: 6545345.jpg (133KB, 1074x908px) Image search: [Google]
6545345.jpg
133KB, 1074x908px
>Should I just kill the fucker? Is it worth it?
Yes, yes
serve vigilante justice, my friend
>>
>>18635299
What
>>
>>18635310
>For me, it started when I joined a martial arts club

I would beat your ass, fuck your mouth, and steal your girl, just because I can. Martial arts club. Get out of here with your pussy ass pajama kicks.
>>
Murder is idiotic. If someone touched her and she didn't want it, I'd probably kick their ass assuming I'm there, it just happened in front of me, and I am aware of it. If someone touched her and she did want it, though, I'm not going to kick the other person's ass just because they weren't psychic and didn't know she was cheating. I'd dump her and move on with my life. No need to cause a bunch of shit when it has nothing to do with me. B)
>>
>>18635425
>beta virgin thinks he could survive a fight with a black belt
Nerd neck yourself. You would get raped if you fought someone with enough a basic level of martial arts experience, let alone a skilled practitioner. Get a grip you fucking loser.
>>
File: 1503127099059.gif (982KB, 280x210px) Image search: [Google]
1503127099059.gif
982KB, 280x210px
>>18635299
That thumb thing? Fucking probably. That would not be OK at all.
>>
>>18634901
Revenge is pointless. There are other means to cheat this considering how far a false rape allegation will go, a real one would hold a lot of ground.

How-fucking-ever, I'm a southerner. So it is normal for the gf to be with the bf. however, if she is to go by herself for whatever reason, be sure she is armed and trained with said weapon. I carry a kabar, but I'll be 21 soon to get a pistol (really want a .44 magnum).

To answer the original question, no. It isn't worth it to kill him, but you could easily find ways to destroy his life. A restraining order and a rape allegation is pretty tough stuff.
>>
>>18634901
Why wait for her to be raped? Shouldn't you go out and kill every male you pass right now?
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.