[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I am in love with a girl for 5 years and I never told her. I

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_1181.jpg (53KB, 600x449px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1181.jpg
53KB, 600x449px
I am in love with a girl for 5 years and I never told her. I feel like I am not able to hold my feelings inside my nead anymore. I need to tell her already, but she has got a boyfriend right now. Should I wait for the breakup or try luck? Wot do /adv/? Dont tell me to carry on
>>
>>18634777
Get her to cheat.
>>
well if you are a filthy animal make her cheat but if you are a human being and not just selfish wait
>>
>>18634797
Im not an evil cunt. I dont wish her anything bad, guess Ill just have to wait.
>>
The solution no one has said: Get the BOYFRIEND to cheat with you! Then convince her you're bi. She'll leave the gay dude for you!

For real: I say tell her but be prepared that she might not have the same feelings and it will damage the relationship you have now if that is the case. Prepare for the worst, expect the best if you tell her.
>>
>>18634777
>in love with a girl for 5 years and I never told her
You don't love her.
We get these threads every day.
You have a bad case of oneitis, you don't really know much about her, you're making up the bits about her you don't know to turn her into your ideal woman.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.