[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The girl I like recently broke up with her boyfriend. I want

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: image-2.jpg (127KB, 1024x1200px) Image search: [Google]
image-2.jpg
127KB, 1024x1200px
The girl I like recently broke up with her boyfriend. I want to confess to her thar I like her but don't want to do it so soon after a breakup so as to not be insensitive. But I also don't want to wait too long, in case she gets with someone else. What's the best plan of action, anons?
>>
>>18634742
Are you friends? Could you hang out with her socially without asking her on a date?
>>
Be confident and straightforward
>>
>>18634762
Yes, could do that.

>>18634770
I plan to be, but I need to get the timing right, that's the tricky part here.
>>
>>18634816
I think you should just hang out with her to gauge how she's doing. If she's still talking about her ex non-stop, it's too soon. If she seems like she's OK and ready to move on, ask her out.

Don't make a big "confession" out of it. Just make a date. Pick something fun that you know she'd enjoy. If she was the one to dump her boyfriend, rather than the other way around, you probably don't have to wait too long.
>>
How long ago was the break-up? But desu, that doesn't really matter.

A lot of girls turn into sluts if they're dumped by a long-time boyfriend. You need to get in there fast before she turns herself into a debased skank.

Don't be a cuck by leaving her without a man. Take control and dominate her.
>>
>>18634742
Most of the time, women already have someone in mind after a break up.

If you're not the one she's venting out her problems to during the relationship or the one she comes to in need, the she will most likely reject you

"most likely" being the key word
>>
>>18635069
How do I avoid just being a rebound then?
>>
All women like a man who knows what he wants and being "insensitive" will prove to her you want her. Really, you should've come out with it before the breakup, but you may still have a shot. Better sooner than later.
>>
>>18635086
So what if you end up being a rebound mate? You get to fuck the pussy of the girl you masturbate over.

If you don't do it then some drunk fuck, who's probably going to be uglier than you because she will be drunk too, is going to end up having her instead.

Make a move my man. If you get rejected, oh well. Find someone else, she's damaged goods anyway.
If she uses you as a rebound, you got to leave a permanent mark on her puss.
If things work out, you get her as your girlfriend.
If you do nothing then you get nothing. Go for it.
>>
>>18635321
Are you 17?
>>
>>18634854
This x100000000000000000

Don't barf your feelings on her.

Just ask her out.

Recovery after break up varies depending on the person, time the relationship lasted, and who broke up with whom.
>>
>>18635419
>only teens think sex is fun and not important
No, I'm not. You don't have to be young to see women as objects. And what's wrong with that? You both benefit from a fuck or two. Toughen up some.
>>
>>18635694
There's nothing wrong with enjoying sex. You just sound like a child.
>>
>>18635719
You sound like a depressed old cunt. Get off the internet.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.