[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Where can I find people to hang out around my age? (18-22)

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

File: fuck.jpg (130KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
fuck.jpg
130KB, 600x600px
I can't find anything to do. I've tried going to a few meetups on meetup.com, but they mainly attract the old, and those who are middle age and socially stunted. How am I supposed to meet people my age while I am not in school? There are almost no meetups for my age group, or any kind of group that I could go to that ISN'T a college thing. Shit is fucked up. I really close to NYC, but I still have yet to find anything at all. I'm not at drinking age (I'm 20), nor am I big on partying. I have been volunteering at a botanical garden for the past month, and it has been good; but we only meet once a week which leaves me bored the rest of the week. I just want to meet new people that are around my age, and it seems like there is just no fucking way to do so. This crap sucks man.

I really like how now that I'm out of college I'm craving meeting new people and trying to socialize; shit that I hated in college and high-school. I did improve myself, but fuck, I wish I would have done so earlier when there were ACTUAL PEOPLE around me. No fucking wonder everyone stays home and is depressed.
>>
>>18634733
Im in Philadelphia, lets chat on discord ill give you more details add me

zambot#0429
>>
>>18634733
Why are you so insistent about age? Of you go to sports clubs or anime/comic conventions you'll meet people your age and older who you'll click with.
>>
>>18634733
Best thing you can do is do more shit like volunteering at the botanical garden. Join another community project, join a gym, something archaic as a cooking class or whatever hobbies you might be into.

Stop worrying about the age thing; you meet people of all age ranges and find some better than others.

I will say that it gets harder to meet new people the older you get, because the opportunities become less.
Thread posts: 4
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.