[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Friendzoned

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

I recently got out of a relationship and asked this girl who I've had a crush on for a while if she wants to grab some drinks. She said yes, and we went on a date and everything was fine. We had good convos and I made her laugh and stuff. At the end of the date she just hugged me and we parted ways. I thought she hated me, so I was like whatever I tried.

I talked it over with some people and they just said to ask her out again cause I got nothing to lose. So I did and she said yes, but asked if I was sure cause she thought I wasn't feeling her. And I was like oh I thought the same thing! So we made another date and we both said we were looking forward to it. Come the day of the date she cancels on me with no reason and i'm like whatever. Then I ask if she wants to reschedule and she says I can come to her birthday..

So,I'm pretty sure I 100% got friendzoned. But I don't get why. Every time we all hang out in groups she always goes out of her way to talk to me. So whats the deal?

>she's also religious
>>
>>18634629
>I'm pretty sure I 100% got friendzoned

WHat do you mean? That she wants to be friend and not date you? Then yeah, she doesn't seem to interested in dating you. Too bad.
>>
>>18634629
Is her birthday soon? Maybe was actually busy for the date, if she doesn't bring it up when you go see her again she probably doesn't like you
>>
>>18634629
so what??? stop trying to get with her and hang out with her and her friends, and be open to it going nowhere with her. most guys are so dumb with this shit. having lots of girls in your social circle is one of the easiest ways to be introduced to someone you're compatible with. have mental strength and stop letting yourself get obsessed over random girls, especially if you're not dating them.

in my opinion
>>
>>18634647
Hit the nail on the head
>>
>>18634647
Yeah I agree. I'm not obsessed, just thought we had kind of a connection. But yeah, I'm just gunna move on to the next one. I don't wanna waste my time with stuff that will go no where.

>>18634640
Probably not going. It was most likely just a pity thing.
>>
>>18634677
or maybe she just thought you were cool and invited you to her birthday party? why do 4channers believe a girl is either sucking your dick or despises you
easy solution: just be normal, stop getting hung up on a girl who hasn't even had sex with you, socialize with girls more if you actually want to meet one
>>
>>18634684
I mean thats true too. Just seemed to me she didn't want to have another 1 on 1 date. Which is fine.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.