[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I stop feeling inadequate without a college degree? I

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: 45f.gif (769KB, 1130x665px) Image search: [Google]
45f.gif
769KB, 1130x665px
How do I stop feeling inadequate without a college degree? I truly feel like I won't be happy until I have one and a career. And it would be one thing if I just wanted better for myself, but now it's killing my self-esteem because I can't even really bring myself to talk to girls that have their degree already.
>>
I'm 26 and have two degrees and a career. I have no friends and will likely off myself by the time I'm 30 due to depression.

Happiness comes from within I guess good luck with that.

Oh and I don't think women care about degrees or jobs in murica. It's funny because all of my friends with good jobs accounting finance or engineering are single. While all my friends with shitty as wage cuck jobs have attractive girls that will marry them.
>>
>>18634638
Typo I said I have no friends I meant no girlfriend.
>>
>>18634638
Are you sure? Every woman I know is obsessed with class and what you can do for them lol. Not that I want to end up with a shitty entitled woman, but still.
>>
>>18634700
From what I see. All but one of my friends have a college degree but a college degree doesn't mean a good job. Like my one friend is marrying this hot ass girl but his job he installs sprinkler systems and only work the summers the rest of the year is on unemployment.

It's so weird practically all my friends with good jobs have no girls. My sisters friend is getting her phd and is hot is also dating a garbage man and my sister is just like what the actual fuck is she doing.
>>
File: cooldescartes.jpg (35KB, 645x320px) Image search: [Google]
cooldescartes.jpg
35KB, 645x320px
>>18634561
College is overrated
Learn a trade and afterwards go to an university
Both trade schools and universities are free and are guaranteed to land you a job, unlike getting sone shitty liberal arts degree you'll be paying off for the rest of your life
>>
>>18634776
Everything about this post is wrong.
>>
>>18634782
>t. Wagecuck
>>
>>18634776
You don't understand my friend. Literally the only 3 jobs I want in life, require a college degree. This is not a "what do I do with myself" thread, this is a "how do I change my mindset or cope" thread.

>shitty liberal arts degree

I have no idea why that's the general assumption here
>>
>>18634838
Not that guy I'm guy from above but I know people my parents age who didn't go to college have businesses and make bank. They are all super secure with themselves. My dad doesn't have a degree but he's good at his job started a business and has an income that puts him in the top 5 percent of America.
>>
>>18634852
But to him, I'm sure he didn't feel like not having a degree was keeping him from being who he should be. It was just a piece of paper he didn't need.
>>
>>18634860
He sees himself as a blue collar person, I think he wishes his parents pushed him to get a degree. I grew up upper middle class a college degree was expected of me and so is my white collar job.

I'm not secure with myself if that helps as I explained above I got depression.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.