[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Bowel problems

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

File: 1426707352372.jpg (11KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
1426707352372.jpg
11KB, 250x250px
Hi /adv/, this is embarrassing for me to talk about. I've had undiagnosed bowel issues since I was a kid. My parents shamed me for it as I got older. Basically I had severe constipation that used to last for 1-2 weeks at a time, but now I'm regular.

I'm only regular because I discovered it's incredibly easy to pass stools while squatting on the ground, rather than sitting on a toilet. I can't shit on a toilet. It's painful and I have to strain ridiculously hard to pass anything, hence why I was constipated all the fucking time.

Now, I know I can't go through my whole life shitting on toilet paper on the floor. It's gross, unsanitary, and would be extremely embarrassing if someone caught me. Is there a way to make pooping on the toilet easier? I looked at squatty potty but I have long femurs and squatting that way is nearly impossible for me. I have to do some weird crouch/squat with my knees pressed against my shoulders in order for stools to pass comfortably. What do?

Sometimes I wish I lived in a country with squat toilets...
>>
>>18634515
> stool softeners
> laxatives
> or
> just shit in the shower
>>
>>18634528
My stools are normal now, they're soft and easy to pass, but only when I'm in this position.

I'm not going to be a fucking waffle stomper
>>
File: squattypotty.jpg (47KB, 560x317px) Image search: [Google]
squattypotty.jpg
47KB, 560x317px
>>18634515
Pic related: problem solved.
>>
>>18634540
I said in the OP that I already looked at squatty potty. The problem is I have to lean forward in that position. My ankles are ridiculously flexible but I'd fall over if I leaned forward on that flimsy piece of plastic.
>>
>>18634548
Then get a chair to hold onto
>>
File: 1488243941014.png (10KB, 564x757px) Image search: [Google]
1488243941014.png
10KB, 564x757px
This is basically what I have to do

>>18634562
How the f can I manage that at work or someone else's house?
>>
>>18634565
Why are you pooping at other people's house or At work ? Hold that shit in I never shit anywhere but my house
>>
>>18634548
There has to be some metallic or wooden equivalents (not necessarily meant for that use).
You could even make it / have it made to just the right dimensions.
>>
>>18634568
I usually do but when you gotta go you gotta go
>>
>>18634572
I'm going on holiday with my gf in two months and my relationship would go down the toilet easier than my shit if she caught me doing this autistic maneuver or carrying around a custom-made squatty potty
>>
>>18634579
I don't know what to tell you them op , it's either this or shit on the shower since I doubt we can do anything more for you than that a doctor is your best best , or shit in the shower
>>
>>18634588
Man I am so fucked

how can I even bring this up to my doc? What if he just tells me to see a psychiatrist to work on my autism first?
>>
>>18634594
It's the doc's fucking job to help with health issues, they include bowel issues. If he can't do his job just go to another doctor. It's not autistic to have a bowel problem.
>>
>>18634594
Just go to a random Doctor , not your regular and have them treat you , then you'll never see them again
>>
>>18634598
>>18634600

Alright Ill make an appointment, thanks guys

I just want to poop like a normal person, fuck.
>>
File: cheers.jpg (74KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
cheers.jpg
74KB, 1280x960px
>>18634604
>>
You maybe suffering from a condition called obstructive defecation, where the is a small pocket at the end of the bowels which stops the poop coming out normally. See your doctor and ask him to refer you to have a special x-ray called a procogram
>>
>>18634649
Interesting, I'll ask about that. Good to hear it's possible this isn't all in my head.
>>
Same here .. this is what I do. Squat to let it out then move to the toilet before it drops. Repeat for as long as you need to and relax to let the shit flow without cutting.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.