[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why are women so stupid and worthless? Just less pressure and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: 1418228156215.jpg (20KB, 306x306px) Image search: [Google]
1418228156215.jpg
20KB, 306x306px
Why are women so stupid and worthless? Just less pressure and less expectations from society?
>>
See kids, this is what happens when you never leave your mom's basement.
>>
Because you'll do anything for our pussies and its a get out of jail free card.

Thats why ugly girls are usually smarter anyway, they have fewer assets.

Or you could just find a girl with self respect, but she'll expect a lot more for her time.
>>
Men are stupid and worthless. That's why they're so easily to manipulate with pussy
>>
>>18634520
Yup. The failures of feminine society are a reflection of man's failure and vice versa. Its a cycle.
>>
>>18634520
Thank you for broadcasting what you and others do on full blast
>>
>>18634530
Please, you ignore the women who don't do it because they aren't offering pussy. Whatever shit tier you're in where women act worthless and stupid, you placed yourself there with your own stupidity.
>>
>>18634530
I don't do it but it's just an obvious and highly observable fact of life.
>>
>>18634469
Relax OP, plenty of people are virgins.
>>
no, it's genetic

easy mistake to make tho
>>
>>18634469
my theory is that men are significantly dumber. i believe the reason men get so butthurt about women is we see them approaching life in a way that actually works, but we just get outraged at the way life actually works instead of doing the right thing.
>>
>>18634542
Can you point me to those people because I'm pretty sure they don't exist in any way shape or form
>>18634545
Yeah sure you don't
>>
>>18634520
>>18634484
guys get butthurt when chicks say this shit but they are directly telling you the truth. if you're so horny and with so few worthwhile things going on that some random ass chick can whip you, your relationships with women are going to suck. read the bible and realize how much your life means beyond having sex with a girl. guys accuse girls of solipsism but men fail to face reality on a daily basis as well. guys are so thirsty today that you can outclass all of them by just not being a moron anytime a girl is in front of you
>>
File: 1491350106988.jpg (31KB, 660x574px) Image search: [Google]
1491350106988.jpg
31KB, 660x574px
>I ask a question not related to having sex
>hur durr ur just butthurt cuz ur virgin XD

Really, /adv/?
>>
All women are whores give them up and Get yourself a guy atleast you'll still get sex and vidya
>>
>>18634601
>he thinks he's fooling anyone and that normal well-adjusted guys who can get laid regularly come to /adv/ to make threads just to complain about women

Really, faggot?
>>
>>18634601
Because you're asking a childish question. Go out and meet some people and get off the internet for once.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.