[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are 3D women worth it?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

File: 1502508339435.png (701KB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1502508339435.png
701KB, 1080x1080px
Are 3D women worth it?
>>
Can you fuck a 2D woman?
>>
File: 1437195600888.png (415KB, 1013x743px) Image search: [Google]
1437195600888.png
415KB, 1013x743px
>>18634339
>>
>>18634329
maybe, if you find the right one. the key is to not try and hop into relationship territory right away and scope out if she's decent enough to make into a girlfriend. by instinct, men try to spread their seed as much as possible, so they try to hop right into the relationship with the pretty girl, but women by instinct try to find the best seed for their egg, which is why we have a board full of robots who were deemed unfit seed and are resentful about it.

chicks who are into anime are becoming more rampant these days, so you could probably find your irl waifu with a bit of effort. maybe she'd be willing to cosplay reimu while you shove your dick in. i know i sure would.
>>
>>18634329
Just like most people, hardly any of them are. But there are so really amazing 3D women out there and don't let people tell you they all get taken and off the market too early. Even 3D women make bad choices in men and those relationships end, and then you have your chance. Just don't settle for a shitty 3D one that was manufactured to be a piece of shit and then was reprogrammed. There is still errors in their code.
>>
>>18634744
You don't even need to find a chick that has similar interests. If she wants a real relationship and you two are opposites, you two merge towards the middle of two circles eventually and start liking some things each of you like. Anime is also super easy to get a girl into even if she has never seen it before because there are genres for EVERYTHING in anime.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.