[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Advice harassment

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 2
Thread images: 1

File: CWMeUJWW4AAhZKS.jpg (44KB, 575x1024px) Image search: [Google]
CWMeUJWW4AAhZKS.jpg
44KB, 575x1024px
Long story short I met a dumb b***h about 5 months ago, fwb, cut her off, she starts sending me all types of messages from death threats to bribes for sex. She has had some cowards slash my tires once successfully and one failed attempt when I caught them in the act. So that means she's giving my address out to guys and I have no clue what she's telling them. Police haven't done anything except give her an harassment charge and that's it, I have texts from her admitting it was her people that tried it which I showed to the police and they didn't even give her vandalism. They simply told me don't answer her calls or respond to her texts just email them the texts she sends. I'm sure they could put out a book with the amount of texts I've emailed them the b***h is persistent, seems like they don't care and won't until either the b***h, the cowards visiting me late at night on weekends to play with my car while I'm asleep, or myself gets killed. Reason I say "killed" is because I carry legally and she made that known. Just would like to know how somebody else would handle this situation.
>>
Police are going to be useless. So either have to hire somebody to represent you in a harassment case so that she gets properly prosecuted or you simply have to change all your contact details and move.

It's drastic, but it's better than somebody getting shot.
Thread posts: 2
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.