[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Need help

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 2

(Pic not related)
I think im depressed and idk whether i could just end it all
My friends pushed me away and joined a new one who bullies me and my best friend ignored this and then joined them
My family thinks im a disappointment
Im bullied constantly and lored into doing things which at first glance seem to be good for me but and up just socially humiliating me

I feel like the world could use less people like me.
Could do with help
>>
>>18634314

You're obviously going through a hard time, anon, but I believe bullies and flimsy friends are the type of people that the world could use less of, not you.

Concerning your family, even if they might believe they are helping you by telling you you're not how they would like you to be, this kind of feedback has rarely helped anyone. They are being unsupportive, and that is their own weakness, not yours (even though once again they might mean well).

As for you, right now you are feeling like a failure because of what those "friends" and family tell you. But there's another way of looking at it, rather than listening to them. Despite having your friends and family currently letting you down, even putting you down, despite the bullying, despite feeling like shit, you're still here and still fighting, looking for a way out. That's far from bad.

Actually there is help - effcient help, and you are very right to look for it. I think 4chan is certainly not the best place for it though.
>>
>>18634314
I fucking love those little geckos. They just hatched recently in Florida so those tiny suckers that are as big as a fingernail are running around all over the place and it's so cute.
>>
>>18634510
Thread posts: 4
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.