[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I forgive myself for something I blame myself so much

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: images-1.jpg (15KB, 159x159px) Image search: [Google]
images-1.jpg
15KB, 159x159px
How do I forgive myself for something I blame myself so much for to the point of almost wanting to take my own life?
>>
>>18634265
>>1531723
>>
Do weed. Btw. What have you done?
>>
Short but succint answer: Meditation

Long but cliche answer" learn to forgive yourself. People make mistakes. Strive to do better. yadayadyada
>>
Drugs
>>
Acceptance or escapism.
>>
>>18634265
what happened?
>>
Give the kid some time to grow up then apologize
>>
>>18634265
I understand how you feel OP. When I was a child I met a women who I considered to be my friend, I was being bullied very badly and she was the only one I could talk to at the time because my dad was very ill. She ended up using me and convincing me if I was her friend then I would take CP of myself for her to sell. When I became 17 I realized what she was doing to be was wrong I was under her spell for so long I noticed that she had started getting 13 year old girls on hard drugs and then prostituting them out. If I had spoken up she would of never got to that level and those young girls would of never had to suffer more than me.

I was a coward though I said nothing I burred it deep inside myself and went into hiding from her. When I got older I anonymously reported her but she could of been doing something else at the time or stopped doing it all together. I was so afraid of her that I was helpless and I carried that burden with me for years. I am still not fully over it and I do not think I will ever be but I try my best to help others so that I am not that coward that I was. My parents still do not know about what happened and I am almost 25 now and I am trying my best.

As long as you trying your best Anon you have no need to feel guilt its when you stop trying that guilt will consume you. Everyone deals with pain differently so when you see yourself what do you see the best you doing to try to change?
>>
>>18634265
have you tried not being such a dramatic faggot?
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.