[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

For a kid who used to have everything

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_3715.jpg (40KB, 512x354px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3715.jpg
40KB, 512x354px
I used to grow up in an affluent environment, growing up there were all forms of luxuries at reach and security was never a problem. I never even had to work for money growing up. At age 17, I left that environment and went overseas to the U.K. to pursue an education. In doing so, I had to give up permanent residence in my old country which means that I can't go back there to work or study anymore.

Being in London has opened my eyes to a world I had never before seen, and whatever training I had in my old country could never prepare me for shit like seeing a guy get murdered and being confronted by junkies and radical islamists on the street etc. I didn't have to face all this, I could have stayed in that old place and lived on, but that never happened. All I can say is that you never know what you lose in the moment when decisions are made, and I am still trying to come to peace with that fact. Anyone relate?
>>
>>18634021
You had a dramatic change in lifestyle and often people in your position have a hard time adjusting.

Have you considered re-applying for citizenship in your home country through your parentage?
>>
>>>/pol/
>>
File: 1494994004758.jpg (69KB, 425x566px) Image search: [Google]
1494994004758.jpg
69KB, 425x566px
>>18634021
First of all, nobody is psychic. If you had made the decision to remain in your home country, you would have inevitably spent the rest of your life wondering what could have been if you had left to study elsewhere.

Secondly, I think it's good, in a way, that you've been exposed to how fucked up life can be. True, you could have stayed home and lived in the lap of luxury your entire life, but you would have died a shallow asshole who knew nothing about the real world. It is cliche, but whatever doesn't kill you really does make you stronger.
>>
>>18634021
Prove your country of origin or this is storm/pol/ nonsense.

Fuck off.
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.