[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ex-gf is turning into a slut. What does /adv/ think?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 1

File: 1477456484856.jpg (24KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
1477456484856.jpg
24KB, 600x400px
First of all, I just want to say that I'm over her breakup and that we just recently started talking to each other again after a few months of no contact:
>Be me
>After a few months of no contact following our breakup (her leaving me for another guy), we start talking again, like once or twice a week
>One night she calls me on Skype in the middle of the night
>Tells me she slept with her BFs best friend and only feels remorse when she's with him (she hasn't told him yet but I convinced her to)
>Tells me she started buying more revealing clothes since she now feels more comfortable with her body and she enjoys the attention she's getting from other guys
>Also told me she wants to experiment with some drugs
>Etc.
So yeah, when she told me all that it caught me off guard because she became so different from the girl I used to know prior to our breakup. I don't need advice on that so much as I'd appreciate some feedback from /adv/.
>>
She cheated on you which is terrible be glad that at least you don't have to experience your gf going turbo slut.
Basically you got hit by a bullet which made you fall to the ground but als inadvertedly caused you to dodge a bigger bullet
You could probably fuck her if you really want to but I would recommend staying far away from her.
>>
>>18633927
Stop talking to her and she is still the same girl she was when she was with you, you just had an incorrect idea of who she was then and now have faced the truth.
>>
>>18633934
She didn't cheat on me, she left me for another guy (although she might have been bouncing on his dick already prior to our breakup, so idk), but yeah you're right. Now that that's all said and done I'm relieved for dodging that big ass bullet
>>18633938
What harm does talking to her does? As I said I'm pretty much over her now.
>>
>>18633943
It doesn't do you any good. Like right now you are here talking about her and one step away from jumping in and trying to save her. Be smart

Oh, yes she was fucking the other guy when you two were together.
>>
You've gotta stop talking to her, man. She's not turning into a slut, she's always a slut since the beginning.

I do believe you're pretty much over with her, but it does seem she 's at least tried to manipulate you into her once again.

Better scram before you get down further.
>>
>>18633927
Every girl I've dated for over a month became a complete whore after we broke up. Random hook ups, dressing slutty, drugs, doing sexual shit in public, etc.
I just figure I broke them somehow. It kind of makes me proud looking back on it.
>>
There's a saying in my parts of the country (balkan one) about girls who start sleeping around, they are banging their pussies on concrete. That's what you ex is doing.
From the looks of it she wants "to live life" like so many say, casual sex, drugs, no responsibility. It's a much easier life than controlling yourself so let her.
In 2k17, Doctor Jekyll and Mr. Hyde should be read by everyone. Once you start the slippery slope of decay you can't really stop.
After 2-10 years of "living the life" most people come to their senses, meaning they realize they spent their best years spreading legs and getting wasted.
Since she dumped you to be with another guy that's where it started. No remorse = it will be done again and again
>>
>>18633979
They were like that before.
>>
>>18633927
This the
>anon our relationship was the first taste of normalcy I've had in my life and now that its done I'm falling apart talk

Don't fall for her rouse
>>
>>18633979
You weren't anything special to her but just a number in her slut run. The first or 21st doesn't matter.
>>
>>18633948
Yeah you're pretty spot on actually. Right now I just want to slap her and tell her to get her shit together, but I know that's none of my business anymore.
>>18633978
Guess I should, but truth is I have some sort of morbid curiosity about the whole thing
>>18633979
Kek. I don't feel pride though. More like a weird mix of confusion and relief
>>18633991
Based Balkan. You summed up my thought process perfectly
>>18634013
Yeah her life was pretty messed up before she met me. I don't know why I expected her not to go down the rabbit hole.
>>
OP's a victim of a confirmed sociopath that needs attention. She's trying to shove things she does up his face to make him feel like shit she's enjoying herself so much. In reality she'll never enjoy nothing enough cause she was raised in some form of troubled way either by her parents or the people that stigmatized her early on. She is and always will be after attention and she'll go after any chance she gets with anyone. Those people are only after chances to play their roles, they talk about themselves a lot, they victimize themselves when there's no other choice and when you take that away from them they just repeat their rhetoric like they heard nothing or like they never heard your confrontation. These people live to act "living" . Stay away from her, I wasted 30 years with someone like this myself and in the end I learned about what a sociopath is and urged her to a professional which confirmed it after a year or so of visits. I then dumped the whore, cause that was basically all she was living with my money and taking every chance to catch everyone's attention. I heard she's going from friend to friend now and exchanges living in their house with her vagina. Full rawdog with most of them and on medication to not get pregnant. I'm living happy with my new fiance and boy I can assure you: Block her completely and you'll live happier.
>>
>>18634029
Yup. Her biological dad was a violent asshole who killed himself in prison so she has daddy issues up the fucking ass. I was naive to think it would be all rainbows and sunshine after our breakup.
>>
>>18634029
ps. The more you stay in touch with such people the more you bond with them cause they are very good manipulators and use your kind heart by victimizing themselves when it's only their fault and their decisions. It's the only plan and way a sociopath can live. And when they lose everyone's attention they break down. But there's no way a sociopath will ever lose attention by everyone around them because there'll be more people that haven't experienced one and also many more dickheads that will take advantage of them for cheap fucks. Stop wasting your time troubling yourself with that girl or woman. She will never change cause that's how she learned to live from extremely young. It's like they hardwired her on this being the stereotype of how a bold woman lives. Your time with her is loss , I'm sorry someone that old confirms that for you. But you can have much better trust me. Off it completely and never look back. You still got time unlike me. Good luck.
>>
>girls turns into sluts after breakup
Literally all my relationships. Literally.
>>
>>18633999
>>18634026
No skin off my back. I sent them back into the world better than I found them. Job done.
Unless you're planning on wifing her your only purpose is to teach them a few things and put them back in the pond.
>>
>>18634044
Holy shit. You describe my relationship with her to a tee.
>tfw dating a sociopath for two years without having a clue
>>
Bump. The feedback is so far appreciated
>>
Final bump
>>
>>18633927
its your ex. why would you care? were you not aware that the majority of people, men and women, do this sort of thing?
>>
>>18634554
It just took me by surprise that she went from the self-conscious girl I once knew to this that's all. As I said I'm over her so it's not such a big deal. I just wanted /adv/'s input on this.
>>
If there's one thing I learned from rap music it's that:

You can't save them hoes
>>
She should just be single and fuck whoever she wants.
>>
>>18634634
Yup. Learned that the hard way.
>>18634636
Again, I'm not asking for advice about this. If she wants to whore herself out then more power to her. I was taken by surprise about how much the girl I've dated for more than 2 years turned out to be such a slut in the making.
>>
>>18633927
guy here,
i went through a similar phase minus cheating on anyone after a breakup. i honestly just felt unattractive and wanted to validate myself
not sure if she's the same
>>
>>18634661
Why do you care so much?
>>
you are soooo not over her
>>
>>18634678
>>18634687
I'm just baffled by her true colors and while I'm happy for dodging that bullet, I'm also a little shocked.
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.