[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What do girls mean by "always attracting the wrong guy"?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_0015.jpg (612KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0015.jpg
612KB, 1920x1080px
Wrong guy how? Do they treat her like shit, or do they just turn out to not provide her with the fulfilment she desires?
>>
Probably the same shit guys mean by that, which means literally anything depending on the person and their attachment style and personality
>>
>>18633717
wamen bullshit/10
>>
>>18633717
>I'm stupid and make poor decisions then blame others

/thread
>>
It means that he is not attractive.
>>
>>18633717
A more flattering version of "not attracting the right guy."
>>
>>18633717
Really two kinds. He won't stop fucking other bitches or he won't go away when she wants to fuck other men
>>
>>18633717
Women are not attracting the "wrong guy". They are just pissed because they keep sleeping with the guy with options. They don't want an average man because women who talk like this believe they deserve only the absolute best and don't care if he is a thug, drug dealer, whatever.

This woman will continue to fuck the alphas that pump and dump them until they are no longer attractive and will then settle for a nice guy with a good job so they can sit on their ass and eat ho hos while still trying to suck chad's dick on the side.

Best to avoid this type of woman.
>>
>>18633744
>>18633722
this
>>18633723
>>18633725
>>18633727
>>18633779
hello incels
>>
>>18633781
Hello crazy girl
>>
>>18633788
I'm a guy. You guys don't ever attract the wrong girls? I don't see why this has to be such a gender specific thing, unless you think the male experience is attracting no one
>>
>>18633796
Any holes a goal.
There are no wrong girls.
t. a non discerning gentleman
>>
>>18633796
I've never once heard a guy complain about attracting the wrong type of girls. I've heard guys ask where to go or what to do to attract a specific type of girl, but that's hardly complaining, and it always was in reference to style and/or fashion, which is not what girls are referring to when they say, "I always attract the wrong kind of guy," which coincidentally is something I've heard every girl near my own age I've known say.
>>
>>18633812
I hear it all the time.
Guys saying that they only attract crazy girls, or only fatties, or sluts.

Literally have been told by a guy I went out on a date last night that he only attracts crazy girls.
>>
>>18633812
I'm pretty sure there was a thread here yesterday where a guy was complaining that he was attracting the wrong girls. And I've definitely seen others complain about it too. Lurk more.
>>
>>18633812
I think you and your comp sci friends just don't get laid
>>
>>18633817
>I only attract crazy girls
He said this to you?
What did he mean by this?
>>
>>18633822
Was that the one where some ugly guy was giving girls he bet on blind dates chocolates and flowers? and he was complaining they never called again?

Power Kek
>>
>>18633832
>This is so nice, usually I only attract crazy girls!
see
>>18633828
>>
>>18633832
Yeah, he told this to me.
We went out for dinner but we had no chemistry, it felt pretty odd. We agreed on that. Then we ended up having a beer and talking about how much online dating sucks. He said that he only attracts crazy girls.

Not saying that I'm not crazy, but yeah. He wasn't referring to me.
>>
>>18633812
I never complained about having relationships with the wrong type of girl but continued to pick the wrong type of girl and had to admit it was my error in judgement over and over. Bottom line, if I walked into a room of 10 girls, all beautiful and 9 of them great people I would head straight for the crazy one, knowing she was crazy, ignoring the rest.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.